E.T. Injury

OG Runner

Keep your hands and feet in the ride vehicle at all times, or else! You really do feel bad, it sounds
like a very serious injury.

the.dreamfinder

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep, jury is still out on what happened. This ride has been operating for a very long time.

I have ridden this ride a few time, but don't recall what the bottom of the ride vehicle looks like. Some pictures I have found show that there is a solid floor below the bikes, so even if you feet are off the "peddles" I don't see how they could get caught in anything below the vehicle.

JoeCamel

I have ridden this ride a few time, but don't recall what the bottom of the ride vehicle looks like. Some pictures I have found show that there is a solid floor below the bikes, so even if you feet are off the "peddles" I don't see how they could get caught in anything below the vehicle.
Yes, it is a flat platform with rounded edges. IT is possible to work yourself where you could dangle a foot off the side but you would really have to be trying.
Saw on the news yesterday there are at least $100K in medical bills and climbing....

OG Runner

It definitely ruins your vacation. You really wish people would listen to the instructions. I had read a story of a man, on
Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW, decided to drag his hand in the water, ended up getting it caught is a drive chain and
lost a couple of fingers.

macefamily

It definitely ruins your vacation. You really wish people would listen to the instructions. I had read a story of a man, on
Pirates of the Caribbean at WDW, decided to drag his hand in the water, ended up getting it caught is a drive chain and
lost a couple of fingers.

Well, now he can be a real pirate and get a hook....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom