DW hiring??

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Nope.

They just suspended the College Program, and have reportedly called back less than 20% of their staff that was furloughed due to covid.

mkt

Premium Member
I think your information that was given to you is flawed. My friends working at WDW have expressed many are back training for reopening day.

Did you speak with frontline CM's?

I spoke with people who I've known for well over a decade at least, plan for the parks, and have generally not let me down.

Also, keep in mind, I am talking about 20%ish across the board - all CM's. Not just guest facing frontline CM's.

Disstevefan1

Unless a large majority of the furloughed CMs refuse to return to work when asked I don’t think WDW would need to hire new CMs given the reduced capacity and all the experiences than have been cancelled at WDW.

mkt

Premium Member
You stated 20% have come back. Who is your source that came up with that figure?

One of my more reliable contacts in TDO said less than 20% - I won't say the number nor name, as I don't want anyone to get in trouble, because as my personal experience has shown me, Disney watches these boards.

What I will add to this, most of the people who haven't yet come back are not guest facing. So as a guest, it won't be as noticeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom