• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

DW hiring??

mkt

Maleante Izquierdozo
Premium Member
Nope.

They just suspended the College Program, and have reportedly called back less than 20% of their staff that was furloughed due to covid.

mkt

Maleante Izquierdozo
Premium Member
I think your information that was given to you is flawed. My friends working at WDW have expressed many are back training for reopening day.

Did you speak with frontline CM's?

I spoke with people who I've known for well over a decade at least, plan for the parks, and have generally not let me down.

Also, keep in mind, I am talking about 20%ish across the board - all CM's. Not just guest facing frontline CM's.

Disstevefan1

Unless a large majority of the furloughed CMs refuse to return to work when asked I don’t think WDW would need to hire new CMs given the reduced capacity and all the experiences than have been cancelled at WDW.

mkt

Maleante Izquierdozo
Premium Member
You stated 20% have come back. Who is your source that came up with that figure?

One of my more reliable contacts in TDO said less than 20% - I won't say the number nor name, as I don't want anyone to get in trouble, because as my personal experience has shown me, Disney watches these boards.

What I will add to this, most of the people who haven't yet come back are not guest facing. So as a guest, it won't be as noticeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom