DW at Dino Days?

Deano77

Original Poster
Wanted to bring this up and see what everyone else has heard about Darkwing Duck appearing at Donald’s Dino Days (if anything). It seems possible with other characters who do not appear much like Launchpad and Scrooge, however, only hearing rumors and not seeing anything official makes me wonder.

Bolt

Wanted to bring this up and see what everyone else has heard about Darkwing Duck appearing at Donald’s Dino Days (if anything). It seems possible with other characters who do not appear much like Launchpad and Scrooge, however, only hearing rumors and not seeing anything official makes me wonder.
This is what they’ve released:

Beginning May 25, 2018, DinoLand USA will be teeming with colorful new décor and festively dressed Characters.

Donald has recently found out that his ancestors were actually dinosaurs. And to mark this unexpected discovery, he’s transformed the land into a celebration for the ages!

At Donald’s Dino-Bash!, you’ll find more old friends than Disney’s Animal Kingdom park has ever seen before—including Donald himself, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto and Launchpad McQuack. You’ll even catch Chip ’n Dale in their all-new dino-inspired costumes.

Deano77

Original Poster
Not holding my breath. Simply opening the conversation based on rumors I have seen and heard. Already going in early June regardless because, hey, we love Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom