DVCreservations.com

MB_112095

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has ever rented DVC points through DVCreservations.com and could tell me about their experience. I have rented through David's before and know about DVCrentalstore, but was curious if this is another viable option.

Thanks!

Dvcreservations

There's a thread here. More from the POV of owners, but the gist of it is we are somewhat dubious.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/dvc-reservations.938258/

Asking for DVC membership logon details for a start would send any sensible DVC owner running for the hills.

I'll leave you to make your own decision. I would stick to the well known and respected companies personally.

Once again, no owner is required to produce login details. We offer as little or as much help to owners as they would like. Owners are welcome to do all work on their own if they feel they can do it. We are always there to help if they need it. Thanks so much.

Dvcreservations

I was wondering if anyone has ever rented DVC points through DVCreservations.com and could tell me about their experience. I have rented through David's before and know about DVCrentalstore, but was curious if this is another viable option.

Thanks!

Thanks for considering us. Dave is wonderful as well. We all try hard to be sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom