DVC Vero Beach Resort.

Disneyrailfan1996

Original Poster
So after my August trip to Disney with family, we went to Vero Beach and on the way to the hotel in Vero, I noticed a DVC Vero Beach Hotel (I can’t remember what it was called). I’m very curious: has anyone stayed there? If so, what is it like?

Andrew M

Disney's Vero Beach Resort is the name. We stayed there two years ago and it was great, we had an Ocean-View inn room, very spacious and comparable to a WDW Deluxe Resort room size. Very relaxing property with a beach and pool, an outdoor bar and quick-service counter as well as an indoor bar/grill and a table service restaurant.

We're going back in March before our WDW trip to relax and also because of it's proximity to Mets Spring Training in Port St. Lucie.

atomicity

We stayed there last October for the first time after spending 5 days at BWV for food and wine festival. It was a fantastic way to chill-out after hectic Orlando! Had a one bedroom suite with an ocean (slightly blocked) view which was very nice. The beach isn’t terribly wide but stretches miles both directions. The weather was the weather. Not a lot in the way of food and shopping on site, but short drive to town; if you’re planning on using your kitchen recommend getting groceries on the way. Very nice pool, just be advised there may be a DJ and games in the afternoon but, hey, it’s Disney! Super friendly service. All said, we’re doing F&W fest again this October and yesterday was our 7 month out date for making reservations at DVC Vero Beach; booked it this morning for 4 days!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom