DVC Tour Question

GJM724

Original Poster
Hello All,

I am interested in the DVC and I am taking a tour on our resort day during our upcoming trip. We were promised $50 gift cards each and fast passes. How do the fast passes work? Are they loaded on to our magic bands? Are they paper? Do we have any restrictions on them?

Thanks!

Janir

When We did it in Hawaii few months ago, we just got s DIsney gift card which we used at DLR when we got back to the mainland.
Ask them now they will give it to you. We got it as a giftcard, but the original DVC program was to give us the giftcard value to use with lunch/dinner at their signature restaurant coupled with a special DVC price menu. The DVC person setting up your tour etc has some flexibility it seems as to how they offer the gift cards.

dmdrewitt

We did a tour last month and we received a email with an gift card. It was good all over WDW. We even used part at Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs. The cast member just scanned the code within the email

GJM724

Original Poster
The fast passes are loaded onto your magic band now. The restrictions usually are not a major rides like Frozen, 7DMT, Avatar ( I know I'm missing some but you get the idea)

Thanks this was the case. I am more upset because our DVC person told us it was 3 fast passes for each park, which I found hard to believe but he insisted, and when in fact that wasn't the case, I emailed him.... and no response.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks this was the case. I am more upset because our DVC person told us it was 3 fast passes for each park, which I found hard to believe but he insisted, and when in fact that wasn't the case, I emailed him.... and no response.

It’s usually 3 FPs per person, not per park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom