DVC tour of Cinderella Suite

pacochran

Original Poster
Did a search and didn't see this posted.

According to Allearsnet.com newsletter that I recieved yesterday.
"Disney Vacation Club members have the chance to tour the
Cinderella Castle Suite inside Cinderella Castle at the Magic
Kingdom on August 31, 2008. The Member-exclusive, 20-minute
tours, limited to 10 people in each tour, will take place from
noon-3 a.m. To participate, Members must register online at
www.disneyurl.com/CastleSuiteTour. (Each Member may register
themselves and as many as four additional Guests."

Boy do I wish I was closer to WDW to take advantage of this!:cry:

Maybe I'll win a night when I'm their in December.:ROFLOL:

Figment82

It looks like it's filled up, as it won't give me the box to put my party size in. Maybe others will have more luck than I...

bluefaery

I wouldn't be surprised if it was filled up already. So many people have wanted to see what the suit looks like for them selfs

pacochran

Original Poster
It might have been open for a while. I didn't receive an email from DVC and the only notification that I have for it is the Allearsnet.com newsletter.

bgraham34

I had wished I was going to be down there to see it that week. When i read the article about it, there were still seats open.

dixiegirl

It might have been open for a while. I didn't receive an email from DVC and the only notification that I have for it is the Allearsnet.com newsletter.

Same here, Makes you glad to be a member when you get more info on Non-disney officilated sites....Too bad they did'nt add more dates!

dbogue

first off, its amazing in there. A little smaller than i thought....but amazing. Now if Disney ever rents out this suite to anyone I (as well as many other people i assume) will be EXTREMELY upset. I think they should still be giving this out randomly in some way. Obviously not like the way we do now, but somehow having maybe GR randomly choosing someone. It' will just lose its integrity otherwise. There are places all over the world where rich people can spend money and where no one else can stay. This is different. Hugh Hefner calls almost every month trying to get in, and he can't. Let's please keep it that way. That's why the winners (and us) cry almost every time we award the castle.

Uh am I reading that right?? Noon-3 AM??

Yep. Yesterday I signed up for 2:40 AM September 1. (MK is open until midnight, and it's EMH night).

We'll go to bed early 8/31 and wake up in time to get to MK. The kids are very excited (but I don't think they realize how early 1:30AM feels).

PS I also read about this in an allears email. With a little digging I found an item in the 'news' section (not the front page) on dvcmember.com.

me thinks you may soon be able to use points to stay there....

I'm not so sure. I look at this like DVC member preview of attractions (Everest, TSM, etc.). While those other previews were for both DVC and AP holders, I think Disney limited the audience for bandwidth considerations. That is, I think they used a smaller audience (DVC members) because they won't do the tours for long enough to handle all the AP holders who would want a tour.

nbodyhome

first off, its amazing in there. A little smaller than i thought....but amazing. Now if Disney ever rents out this suite to anyone I (as well as many other people i assume) will be EXTREMELY upset.

I stayed there - it is small, and won't be a long tour. I just toured the Disneyland Dream Suite, that is 4x the size of the castle suite.

I'd imagine that Disney could easily get $5000 per night if they ever sold it as a room. I'm not quite sure how that equals out to DVC points....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom