DVC Stands

SMRT-1

Original Poster
Who else thinks that those stands should be kept outta the parks? Downtown Disney is fine but cmon....you gotta ask yourself what Walt would think about this.

becanya

They have never bothered me because unlike other sales stands (like in the mall) they have never hassled me. I have never felt any pressure whatsoever from any of them...which is probably why we ended up buying. If they had hassled me I would have blown them off.

C.FERNIE

My family are DVC members, if it wasn't for the stands we would not of joined, but it was the best thing we have ever done, we go every four years as a family (there are 12 of us) and rotate the extra points every year, even then we all go more but do it through DVC. The Experiance has been amazing, between freinds and family. Even though I think there should be less stands and I think guests should come to them instead of the odd catch the passer by tactic. I would prefer less stands but understand the need for them on Disneys part! :)

Cubs Brian

So long as guests aren't being pressured or harassed I don't have any problems with them.In fact they usually more than helpful if you are trying to get info at the parks like directions, bathroom locations and so on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom