dvc points?

momof5

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has dvc points to rent for Aug20-28,2005. We are hoping to stay at the beach club villas. thanks

dvcnut39

The majority of us on this board, who are dvc members, usually don't have any points to spare. But, if you check out Disney PhD's web site, you should have some luck.

JPVonDrake

Remember you can call Disney Reservations at 407-W-DISNEY to book villas at all of the DVC properties. Is there a reason you want to rent using points instead of money?

disneydom

Is there a reason you want to rent using points instead of money?
renting can save alot of money and get you a deluxe room to boot, I have never rented I usally borrow from next years points :sohappy:

momof5

Original Poster
thanks for the info. I will visit the dis boards. My friend rented points last year and it turned out to be a much better deal than paying cash through reservations.can't wait to go.

+

DisneyPhD

We are always in a state of constant borrowing too. I smell an add on in our future. :animwink:

The only time I had a hard time getting in BCV was during the summer. We ended up at OKW since it was less points too. Not the same.

Good luck. Hopefully the end of Aug should be better (we were going the 13 to 20th.)

Actually I re- thought it and considering all the hurricanes last year at that time, you should be fine.

Be prepaird for a lot of rain though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom