DVC point borrowing

BeanCounterBob

Does anyone know when the DVC point borrowing rules are going to change back to normal? Right now we are not allowed to borrow more than 50% of our points; and if we do then they will cancel the reservation. Every time I ask Disney about it they give me the legal jargon about how they are allowed to do this under this stipulation in the contract. That's great, but it never answers my question. I am just under a year out from booking and I hate to cut my trip short because I am not allowed to use my club the way it was intended to

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone know when the DVC point borrowing rules are going to change back to normal? Right now we are not allowed to borrow more than 50% of our points; and if we do then they will cancel the reservation. Every time I ask Disney about it they give me the legal jargon about how they are allowed to do this under this stipulation in the contract. That's great, but it never answers my question. I am just under a year out from booking and I hate to cut my trip short because I am not allowed to use my club the way it was intended to
This thread in the DVC forum might help answer your question.

The short answer is that it’s probably here to stay for at least 12 months and possibly up to 2 years.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom