DVC Lounge

Amos1784

Original Poster
Does anyone know how strict they are on letting people up to the lounge? My parents are long time DVC members, I am now married therefore have a different last name then what is on the card that they previously would give us each trip to use. What do you think the odds are of being able to get into the DVC lounge in Epcot? Are they pretty strict on checking ID's to match the card?

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

If you're not a member yourself you're not getting up there if they're not there with you. I love the lounge though and wish they would put one in every park. Now that I think about it you probably can't get up to the Top of the World either. You could try to give them a membership number but that probably still wouldn't work because when they saw that you weren't listed as a member they would probably not allow you access. You could call the main line to ask them about it though. The number is 1-800-800-9800. My guess is they won't let you though but good luck!

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
When I was there in March, they asked for my DVC card as well as my ID each time. It seems like they are pretty strict.

They also said that you have to keep your shoes on at all times while in the lounge. The sad part is that you only have to say something like this if there had been a previous issue. Ewww :hungover:

Amos1784

Original Poster
When I was there in March, they asked for my DVC card as well as my ID each time. It seems like they are pretty strict.

They also said that you have to keep your shoes on at all times while in the lounge. The sad part is that you only have to say something like this if there had been a previous issue. Ewww :hungover:

I can't believe they even had to emphasize that lol....wait, yes I can believe it...

That's what I figured, we have been up there a couple times when on trips with my family, but this is a solo trip just the 2 of us. I completely get the exclusivity of DVC but my parents bought when I was 9, for a family thing, I wish they would extend some of the benefits just for immediate family use (DVC annual passes for one). But, then again that is how they will sucker me and my husband into buying :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom