DVC help

pocahontas79

Original Poster
Wanted to know if anyone could help me with a possible problem.

I have gone through the process of renting points from a DVC member. Everything has seemed legit up to this point. For some reason, the DVC member has told my fiancee that we should have received our reservation confirmation at this point and there was some kind of mix-up. We have been trying to email him now for 1 week without any response. So of course I am very suspicious and feeling very stupid if it turns we just got screwed over and will definitely learn my lesson.
Also, we have rented points in the past and there has never been a problem before like this. So I wanted to ask any DVC member out there is there is a phone number we can call to attempt to confirm a reservation in our name. If so can you PM me with it? At least I will feel better if I check for myself.

We are crossing our fingers...

dvcnut39

First of all, congatulations on your upcoming wedding. Secondly, The Vacation Club's website gives this number for Q & A (1-800-500-3990). Even if this isn't the exact number that you need, I'm sure they can direct you to the proper people. Hopefully this helps.

Gail Hayden

pocahontas79 said:
Wanted to know if anyone could help me with a possible problem.

I have gone through the process of renting points from a DVC member. Everything has seemed legit up to this point. For some reason, the DVC member has told my fiancee that we should have received our reservation confirmation at this point and there was some kind of mix-up. We have been trying to email him now for 1 week without any response. So of course I am very suspicious and feeling very stupid if it turns we just got screwed over and will definitely learn my lesson.
Also, we have rented points in the past and there has never been a problem before like this. So I wanted to ask any DVC member out there is there is a phone number we can call to attempt to confirm a reservation in our name. If so can you PM me with it? At least I will feel better if I check for myself.

We are crossing our fingers...

The member receives the confirmation and forwards it to the renter. Did this person give you his phone number?
Member services will not give you any information, only the member, so, that number will do you no good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom