Trip Report DVC, Dinosaurs, Buckets & Booze! Now with added London & Paris! COMPLETE!

Hello and welcome to my trip report! The title will make sense I promise… eventually!

We’ve actually been home almost 3 weeks now and I’ve been writing this report for about 2. I just haven’t sorted through all my photos (and had the Disney blues, which always makes visiting the Trip Report forum hard!) but I’ve got a nice free Saturday now to sort through the photos and feel ready to post :)

So I guess the DVC and booze part of the title is self-explanatory, so I’ll start with that! Having bought into DVC on our last trip… what better way to try out all the options now available to us then making this a super-split-stay… and staying in 6 different resorts!! o_O Ok this wasn’t all completely intentional; it just kind of worked out this way (which will be explained shortly!)
It may sound crazy to some, but we actually loved trying out a bunch of different resorts over the 16 nights of this trip! 16 nights meant there was plenty of time to do so!

Now the booze element of the title… well, there was a liiiittle bit of drinking involved! If you’ve read any of my previous reports you’ll know we like a Disney Drink… or monorail crawl! It adds a little extra magic to the already magical day…

Originally I had wanted to name this report When You Wish Upon a Cronut, as leading up to the trip I had been day dreaming about all the delicious Disney food that exists in the magical bubble (don’t we all?!) and the Cronut in all it’s delicious-sugar-filled-butter-pastry-delicious glory is just one of the items that had been most on my mind! I’d not found one over here (in the UK) and there’s just something about sitting down and looking over World Showcase whilst increasing my blood sugar levels & calorie intake by a bajllion with that crazy pastry! Just one of those little ways of knowing I’M HOME when doing so.
However, I didn’t even end up getting a Cronut once this trip!! Despite being there for 16 nights this kind of became a theme of the trip in that some of the things we’d been daydreaming about and talking about doing or eating before the trip- along with some Disney staples- we somehow forgot to do or completely missed! So much so that back home our go-to joke phrase that we say or randomly message each other throughout the day is “Did we even Disney?!” that sometimes goes to “Did we even America?!” “Did we even plane?!” :joyfull:

Don’t get me wrong though, we still had an awesome time and the Disney blues are hitting HARD. It never gets any easier! I literally want to walk out of work every second (yep I’ve been writing this at work… when I can… ssh… who doesn’t go on the boards when at work?!) go get my husband and grab our passports and board a plane back to my real home. If I had the money to do so I wouldn’t look back!

So with all that info already (these first few posts are going to be wordy, sorry!) let’s get onto the who, the when & the where (x6 :joyfull: )

Who: Me (Sam) and my husband Russ

EBC8B509-FF05-4D07-91C9-F70BC57270EF.jpeg

Ok how about a non drinking in Disney photo:

BB736BB9-70AE-4094-B320-6E57B3B074D4.jpeg

We’re from the UK and this was our 11th trip to WDW together (I grew up going, Russ’ first trip was with me) and our first full trip as DVC members! We purchased DVC on the last trip- and actually used a few points right there and then- but this felt like the first “official” DVC trip!

Now onto the when and where…
September 21st-October 7th
16 days of glorious WDW. I can’t believe that it’s over a month now since we left for the trip!

So our last trip was in November/December 2018 and of course the Disney blues had hit hard as soon as we were home and it all felt like FOREVER ago within a month of being back! Although we had some tentative plans in place already for this year, by March/April we had to get bookings secured and make it real so that the Disney blues could become Disney excitement!

So first a little background, because this trip had some changes! And it will also explain the amount of resorts…
Originally we had a Disney Cruise booked for September 28th-Oct 5th. We planned to do a week in WDW before that and stay another 2 nights after the cruise. Having bought into DVC on our last trip (woo hoo!) we decided we wanted to try 2 different resorts in that first week. We quite like split stays and we wanted to try out places we hadn’t stayed before, which now being DVC members allowed us to do. So our original plan was for 3 nights at Copper Creek (our home resort) and 4 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge, before embarking on our cruise and returning for 2 nights at the Beach Club (our favourite resort which we have previously stayed at).

Then along came a slight spanner in the works. We secured Copper Creek for our first 3 nights and Beach Club for the last 2 nights after the cruise. However, AKL was only available for 3 nights- leaving our last night before the cruise without somewhere to stay. We thought we would waitlist AKL, but then I noticed a Theme Park View Studio at Bay Lake Tower was available for that night- and we thought why not? We were planning to do MNSSHP that night anyway, so it would be convenient for that- and we have also done split stays many times before, including 3 resorts in 5 nights once and we actually don’t find it that much of a hassle. So that became our new plan!

Then as happens sometimes, a second much larger spanner was thrown into the works. In May, a bit of a family emergency/situation came up that made it seem like we might have to postpone our trip. As it was quite up in the air whether we would be able to go- along with slight financial pressures- it seemed cancelling the cruise would be for the best. If it later turned out we could still go away, a WDW trip would be more than welcome. So we went ahead and cancelled the cruise, but decided to keep the DVC bookings since they were less of a commitment at that time.

We weren’t too sure until August whether we would be going ahead, when the family situation had settled and we knew we would be ok to take our trip! Whilst we were disappointed to not be cruising with DCL again (we’ve been trying to go again ever since we took our first Disney Cruise as part of our honeymoon nearly 4 years ago) it now meant we had over 2 weeks to enjoy WDW! It had been a good few years since we had stayed solely in Orlando for that long and we can’t wait! 16 days for all the parks, dining and resort time seemed like bliss! We had thought it felt a little rushed the past 3 or 4 trips as they had been shorter and/or filled with plans in & out of WDW (not that those hadn’t been great, we’d just been craving a long WDW trip). There are always so many things we want to repeat alongside new things to try- there never seems to be enough time no matter how long we’re there! And, as we’ve just found out anyway from this trip- 16 nights still isn’t long enough!! I think we actually did less than we’d planned for this trip than on our shorter trips!

So now that we knew we were going and that it would be 16 nights just in Orlando- the only issue was sorting rooms for the week that we originally thought we would be on the cruise for. This was a little more of a headache now with being way into the DVC booking window- and the announcement that Galaxies Edge would be open at that time!
We could only get 3 nights at Saratoga Springs for Oct 1st-4th. We booked it and waitlisted Beach Club/Boardwalk for those nights and hoped it would open up and swap us- and that the night of the 4th would become available either with points or the cash discount. Then I could align those nights with our DVC booking for the 5th and 6th Oct. We had our fingers crossed that we would get our waitlist for Beach Club and end up with 6 nights in a row there at the end!

That just left the 28th Sept - 1st Oct with nowhere booked (and no more points left!). So we decided to do those 3 nights offsite, to save money along with that we also wanted to visit some of the other non-Disney Orlando parks (sshh!) as well as some shopping and relaxing. Even this didn’t work out how we planned! I’ll explain when I get into that part of the trip, but we didn’t get to any off-site parks lol!

So, the waitlist literally 10 days out of the trip moved us to Boardwalk for the 1st-4th! That still left the night of the 4th to book somewhere before the 5th & 6th that we had locked down for Beach Club (are you still following?! o_O). There was no availability with points and no decent discounts for the night of the 4th at the Beach Club or Boardwalk- and since it was just one night it didn’t seem worth the rack rate- so we went for 1 night at Coronado Springs instead! A little crazy when being at the Boardwalk and then moving to Beach Club that we were then popping elsewhere on property for one night in between, but when the Boardwalk/Beach Club rates were near $600 and Coronado was $200… it was worth it. Plus we had wanted to visit Coronado during the trip anyway to see the new tower and restaurants. So for us, it was perfect!

And so, that was our crazy itinerary! :joyfull: For some it might seem like a nightmare, but we do actually like seeing and staying in different resorts- we’d done it before so we knew what it entailed- and as it’s just the two of us we don’t find it too bothersome. In fact, in some ways it makes the trip seem longer and more exciting getting to experience different resorts! We actually enjoyed waking up, calling bell services to collect our bags, heading out to a park and then coming back to a new resort afterwards! When we switched to AKL from Copper Creek our room was ready when we were back and we already had magic bands, so we simply went straight to our new room. It doesn’t usually take much time anyway to pop to check in on the way back from a park if need be- we usually time it so we arrive after check-in time anyway- and our bags have always arrived in a timely fashion after calling, if not having already been in our rooms! The only slight inconvenient time we had was when we moved on and off-site, as this meant we had to grab an Uber (we hadn’t hired a car) and take our luggage with us rather than being able to transfer. At Disney it was easy!

We actually a few years ago spent 3 months travelling- and most of our stays in various cities were for 3 or 4 nights! A couple were even 2 nights- so simply moving around WDW a few times over 2 weeks compared to new cities and countries every few days for 3 months was nothing really!

Ok, finally, here is what the itinerary actually was:
Sept 21st-24th Copper Creek at Wilderness Lodge
Sept 24th-27th Animal Kingdom Lodge
Sept 27th-28th Bay Lake Tower
Sept 28th-Oct 1st Off-site
Oct 1st-Oct 4th Boardwalk Resort
Oct 4th-5th Coronado Springs
Oct 5th-7th Beach Club Resort

I’ll get started on the report soon- I’ll just give a little info on what the trip plans entailed in the next post!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Once at The Contemporary we took a look around the various shops and then decided to head to the bus stop since it was now 9.30am.

727BC908-AF96-42E1-BFCF-6DFC10967C18.jpeg

The bus stop was SO CROWDED! And there was no Typhoon bus listed. After about ten minutes a CM asked where we were going and said there had been 2 Typhoon buses in the last half hour and no-one had got onto them. He said he would request another, but it may be about 20/25 minutes. Oh well- we people watched the giant crowds (most who were going to Animal Kingdom today it seemed) and then after about 30 minutes our bus arrived.

Unfortunately, today happened to be one of those days where we were seat neighbours with a child whose parents appeared to have lost the will to do anything but stare into space whilst he ran amok…

We had sat at the back of the bus and this 7 or 8 year old boy was jumping between one side of the seats at the back across the aisles to the other. The dad would occasionally sigh and say “sit down whilst the bus is moving” which the boy was taking as a hilarious challenge to do the opposite. I wouldn’t usually care too much about what others are doing but this was riiiiight by us and was becoming really irritating especially as the boy was also loudly and constantly narrating these switches from seats to seats about how he was a spaceman/cowboy/alien along with spaceship and “laser” noises. When the Dad asked him to “press his off button” the boy pulled up his shirt and in slow-motion with a loud beep noise he would press his belly button and say “it’s not working!”

Now in hindsight this actually sounds funny, but this kid just had one of those voices which was getting right under our skin- and then when we were at the Grand Floridian we got stuck in a queue behind another bus! Ours couldn’t pull into the bus stop or open the doors for guests, but had to wait whilst they sorted out two scooters and some kind of family discussion/hold up with these scooters. We were stuck for 15 minutes! The bus cheered when we were finally able to pull into the Grand Floridian station.

We eventually got to Typhoon Lagoon which wasn’t too bad; we just both needed a drink after 30 minutes with that kid! I know why his Dad was staring into the distance most of the time (and his Mum and brother had sat at the front of the bus the whole time!) In retrospect we should have just got the bus from Wilderness Lodge, but oh well!

We entered the park and found ourselves two sun loungers in a little nook right near the front of the wave pool. Time for some lazy river floating to unwind!

B97D58CE-24E7-40BC-827E-E8C9FDCFE23C.jpeg

DDEB14C1-7188-44C4-ABAE-8E912B195C6E.jpeg

E499CF9D-A28B-46BE-820E-BCDC22227AE3.jpeg

B207A19B-5292-4B8D-BA1F-551AAB6BF1B8.jpeg

Once we’d done a loop we decided we fancied an early lunch and some drinks. We had the dining plan now for our Animal Kingdom stay and the front desk at Wilderness Lodge had checked us in so we could use it.

70FD980F-932D-48F1-B551-2EA6262F223D.jpeg

D8EE5418-7842-4EE4-917C-C84700A31458.jpeg

Chicken Nuggets and a Cuban Burger it was- with a beer and a frozen cocktail that I can’t remember the name of now! The nuggets were tasty as they were what I fancied at that moment- the burger was meh however and basically was just a plain burger with some ham and a slice of cheese.

After an early lunch we headed back into the wave pool- my favourite bit! I had one of those pouches for your phone this trip that makes it waterproof and it actually worked! I spent some time filming the waves and then went right to the front to film it, I thought I had the perfect video until I checked later and realised I’d pressed stop when the wave started and so only had 2 seconds of it all. Ahhh well.

E9F138AE-C6C3-49A2-B849-9BDAB2148605.jpeg

D7D6B0D9-D7AB-478B-8AE8-95C31A52A891.jpeg

From here we decided to sunbathe for a while and take in the wonderful heat! Much better than grey old England! We really did have great weather this trip- I think we had rain for ten minutes on just one day this trip. I’ve never been when it’s been so dry! It got a little more humid towards the end of our trip, but I still prefer the heat over the grey sky here any day!

I’d been in contact with Alisa this morning as she was going to be meeting us and joining us at AKL for 2 nights- we were trying to coordinate where to meet. It looked like she would be arriving at about 3pm so we decided to have one more swim and another sunbathe (we planned to come back another day for all the slides- spoiler alert, we didn’t!) and head out to Disney Springs via Old Key West or Saratoga Springs, whichever bus turned up first.

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Old Key West was the winner! We’d never actually visited OKW and the lobby/boat transportation before, so this was actually a plus as I wanted to see what it was like since we could use our points here. We were impressed! Very pretty with a nice chilled vibe. I definitely want to book a stay here; especially with the boats to Disney Springs and that it’s one of the cheaper places to stay points wise! We didn’t wait too long for a boat and took the leisurely ride to the Springs.

A5A7E89A-02EB-4607-93CF-0D92CB66DA45.jpeg

B0B16802-DD41-4E5E-954B-D0C7C9A54D84.jpeg

07C10495-3D02-4730-B643-F7BA9AAE76D5.jpeg

5D4F7BEF-8447-49BF-8085-DE9739ECF102.jpeg

We got off the boat near Jock Lindsey’s and Paridiso and Russ remembered there was a S’mores Old Fashioned as a seasonal drink on offer so he wanted to go into Paradiso and get one. I’ve never actually been in here before and we sat at the bar- it was quite pretty! When we sat down the bartender mentioned there was a happy hour- and Russ spotted one of those margaritas with a beer in it and decided on one of those instead to start with. I had a plain $5 margarita.

EE7B5871-EE48-4B86-9A15-C076A160F251.jpeg

E356B5B6-05AC-42ED-8F61-9699A1E432FA.jpeg

After these we saw that Alisa was about 30 mins away- I actually fancied some fresh air and didn’t fancy anymore of the drinks on offer- and Russ didn’t feel like his Old Fashioned now that he had had the Coronita (he said he’d get it another time- of course we never went back!) so we opted to go for a little wonder around the shops before heading to Wine Bar George so I could reunite with my Disney Twin!

I’ve never ridden the balloon but I love looking at i

8C4614BC-8641-4D44-B0CA-5536FC9A2CBC.jpeg

A little window shopping later and it was time... @dclfan was here! We were reunited! It was like 11 months hadn’t passed at all.

Cheers!

3CA24A80-53C4-42A8-B6AA-39A2A316504C.jpeg

Alisa is the only one who actually drank wine at Wine Bar George, Russ had whiskey & a stout and I had two of these, Wake-up Call cocktails. Pretty and delicious!

9B0FD74F-9B00-44F5-953C-7689C0B83B0A.jpeg

More cheers for round two!

09157A95-2707-4F35-942A-A8FC4169A3C3.jpeg

Last edited:

Ariel1986

Original Poster
I’ve realised that we didn’t actually take a photo of all 3 of us at this point, just multiple selfies in
portrait mode (portrait mode is life!) of me and Alisa. Sorry Russ! We were being a little silly so I’ll spare you the majority! It turns out ironic pouty selfie is still just pouty selfie :rolleyes::p

250F16D2-BF5F-417E-8F33-507EFAECF5F7.jpeg

EC9052E2-673A-4380-B6CF-835F62098C5A.jpeg

43207096-8615-4792-A61B-0F8ACA0A05E4.jpeg

We must of spent an hour or so at Wine Bar George drinking and catching up.

After this I checked my emails and had saw I had a room ready message- hurrah! Well, it was 4pm now. So off we went to check into AKL!

Kidani Village Lobby:

68FF04AA-CAC9-4F7F-A86E-AF406122EE5D.jpeg

We bypassed check-in since we already had magicbands (we had more to collect, but could do that later) and started to make our way down to our room. Which was basically about 5 miles away. Omg! We were right at the end of one of the Kidani Village hallways and it seemed to take forever! It wasn’t actually too bad, but every time we went to our room I was sure it was the next corner… nope it kept on going and going…

FC5FA0B4-8BA2-47AE-9B35-A8C3D24AFE2C.jpeg

So after we had walked the AKL marathon and collected our medals, we reached our room- which was a Savannah View Studio!

0BE961E7-4A78-4D41-9E6B-57CE474E314B.jpeg

D2AAE1DE-8800-4285-A7E6-80528723FDA5.jpeg

1C58C81A-6AC7-4A9B-AE47-470703BB29B4.jpeg

4502ECBD-C95D-4B8D-B483-9F14A87A4343.jpeg

3D64A076-7384-4BCB-953F-705ADD133793.jpeg

No giraffes yet, but some Zebras, which led to a discussion about Zeedonks- which are a real thing! We have them at zoos in England, they’re a cross between a Zebra and a Donkey and have stripy legs, but Alisa still doesn’t believe me!

Anyway, Zeedonk debate over, Russ decided he would do some of our washing and then come and meet Alisa and me later on over at Jambo House at the Victoria Falls bar.

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Jambo Lobby!

9FFED3D2-0DB3-4A40-AC59-A04CDA19609B.jpeg

At the bar Alisa had a glass of wine (I know nothing about wine so all I can tell you was that it was red) and I went with a cocktail- I didn’t take photo so I’m not sure which! We also ordered the cheese dip which I did take a photo of because, well, cheese (And which actually would later turn out to be a mistake for me with a Sanaa reservation coming up!)

63439F5B-052A-4704-B4D0-C049EE2AF23F.jpeg

CFF1DD75-DA98-4F3C-BEA5-FA3C5467DB9A.jpeg

We talked and drank and after about an hour Russ came and joined us. After another round of drinks we decided to go for a wander around the grounds as it was still over an hour until our Sanaa reservation. We had a look around for a while and then had quite a funny moment when Russ thought he spotted one of the warthog type animals curled up asleep- which to be fair did look a tiny bit like it- however it also looked like one of the palm tree leaves curled and dried up! We went back and forth for 5 minutes until a CM passed by and ended the debate by laughing quite hard as it was in fact a leaf- and the animal Russ thought it was would have been 3 times the size!

9370C975-E108-4D19-A661-C4F1B0F2201E.jpeg

AC20302F-4F13-4AAB-A81F-729130B53016.jpeg

17B3F7C0-4A04-45CE-920E-89C4DB854BA0.jpeg

I can’t remember all of our conversations here, but I know we were in hysterics for quite a lot of them! It was a really nice evening so far just catching up and being silly, feeling like we’d seen each other only yesterday rather than last year!

This was also when Alisa took photos of me and Russ that somehow in one of them I pulled this face! I have no idea why or how (and there were nicer ones!) but as we were a little tipsy and in a silly mood anyway this had us in hysterics and was referred back to many a time of the trip! We called it my “melty face” to be watched out for in too much heat or at crowded times and waiting in line... :hilarious::hilarious:

😂😂😂😂

1049B9CF-A6D6-4970-A67B-90B6B8EBABA4.jpeg

From here we decided to wonder back over to Kidani Village, still early for our reservation but we thought perhaps they may let us in early.

Now what happened on the way back will help explain the final unexplained trip report heading! Earlier this evening Alisa and I were talking about Jurassic Park- I’m not sure how it started but we both were talking about how we LOVE Jurassic Park. Of course, as this happens all the time in that we end up loving the same things without even realising. Alisa then spoke about when a Jurassic Park themed jeep passed her once on the highway and how cool it was. And as we were walking back to Kidani… look what was parked and we spotted!! How random!

49B4B09A-5B58-4834-889F-C1E169357F3F.jpeg

This was the beginning of a very bizarre amount of Dinosaur or Jurassic Park related things that began happening throughout each day.
Along with the Jurassic theme tune getting stuck in our heads the ENTIRE trip (but this may also have been because Alisa and I kept singing it every 5 minutes and changed the words to “I’m a Dinosaur, We are Dinosaurs”. We are both now officially Twinosaurs and are still seeing dino related things everywhere.

Of course we needed a photo shoot with the car!

C3C5A7CE-229F-41B7-919A-8DDB4690CA06.jpeg

7D6B18B2-9982-48BA-B6AC-E7E77A532E62.jpeg

Ariel1986

Original Poster
After our excitement had died down (and Russ’ patience was up) we continued our walk over to Kidani Village and made our way into Sanaa, about an hour early. We asked if we could be seated early and then went to the bar with a pager. We got a round of drinks and chatted away. Hello us in the mirror!

FA56F65E-A253-4B1E-BCAA-64EFDA1421A9.jpeg

I didn’t take photos of our drinks except the one portrait mode photo Russ let me take of him, but Alisa has wine, I had a cocktail and russ had his favourite- a Smoked Turkey! Unfortunately it seemed the Smoked Turkeys are now pre-mixed, Russ didn’t find a good one this trip!

86A1921C-7E3B-4D86-A00B-E7EFFB2D657A.jpeg

After about 30 minutes we asked if we could eat at the bar instead of waiting another 30 minutes to be sat and they were happy to accommodate us. We ordered the breads to start with. Delicious!

144AE650-0367-46A8-A210-BECD65E46D29.jpeg

It was about this time I realised that I was uncomfortably full- I’m not sure why (well, the cheese dip at Victoria Falls probably didn’t help!) but usually that wouldn’t stop me from enjoying a meal. Anyway, I decided not to order an entrée and let Alisa use our dining credit, instead opting to just enjoy the rest of the bread service and having a taste of Russ’ entrée when it arrived. I forget what they had... and didn’t take photos doh! They both enjoyed the dishes though and I think it was the one that’s a “journey” so a few small curry dishes.

It hadn’t quite clicked with me that of course, Sanaa is curry dishes- something we’re very familiar with in England, and we have curry houses everywhere! Russ enjoyed his entrée and I thought it tasted nice when I tried. It just wasn’t the hugely different tasting experience I had pictured originally.

Meal complete we decided to head back to the room for more drinks and to relax for the rest of the evening. We spent several hours talking and laughing and watching random Youtube videos, some of which had us in hysterics at times and we were just in a really silly mood all evening. It was really fun to catch up and just hang out. Before we knew it, it was past midnight and it was time to get some sleep as Alisa and I had early plans!

Coming up next… the Best. Twin Day. Ever!

Rista1313

Alisa told me your trip was going to overlap with ours for a couple of days... but it didn't quite register! We were there Sept 14-24th... and we ran into Alisa on the 18th. Sorry we didn't get to meet up!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Welcome Home!!! I am loving your TR! Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for reading! Glad you are enjoying! I’m loving writing, I don’t want it to end now even writing it lol.

Alisa told me your trip was going to overlap with ours for a couple of days... but it didn't quite register! We were there Sept 14-24th... and we ran into Alisa on the 18th. Sorry we didn't get to meet up!

Ah yes I couldn’t quite keep track of all the meet ups and I didn’t actually get on the boards too much before the trip. No worries though I’m sure there’ll be many more trips!

Megbutnotmegan

Loving your report so far! I have to say I got worried in the beginning before you mentioned your twin! I was afraid you’d had a falling out or something!! I’ve really enjoyed following your friendship and I’m glad to see you’re back together for part of this trip!

Oh bother!

So off to the park exit we went. They were handing out bottles of drink and boxes of popcorn as we left, so we grabbed a bunch to take with us along with ice creams to eat on our way out.

View attachment 420906

View attachment 420907

For some reason they had moved all the bus stops around from where we had been told to go- and buses were visiting more than one resort- so we had a little wait to get back, but it wasn’t too bad. I think we made it back around midnight and wound down in the room before falling swiftly to sleep.

So that was day 2! Coming up next, a move to another resort! And a special guest arrives…
Great photos of the after hours. We have this booked for our December trip and I’m really looking forward to seeing Pandora by night when it’s empty and we can really enjoy the little details

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Loving your report so far! I have to say I got worried in the beginning before you mentioned your twin! I was afraid you’d had a falling out or something!! I’ve really enjoyed following your friendship and I’m glad to see you’re back together for part of this trip!

That’s so sweet, thank you! Sorry I kept you hanging lol! Of course my Disney twin would be there 😊 Thanks again for following long (on all the journeys!)

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Great photos of the after hours. We have this booked for our December trip and I’m really looking forward to seeing Pandora by night when it’s empty and we can really enjoy the little details

Thanks! And enjoy in December! It really is fun- Pandora is so quiet it’s great- especially if you are awake enough! :joyfull: We’d definitely go again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom