DVC - Beach Club Villa Floor Plans

DisZip

Original Poster
DVC - Beach Club Villa Floor Plans - Now view photos of the views from some rooms.

Hi all,

I have posted this information on other forums, but though you might also find it useful.

(Moderators - please let me know if this post is not OK - thanks).

A while back I put together the floor plans for the Beach Club Villas, using the original plans. I have finally got around to pulling all the information together.

The plans show the locations of all the rooms, with room numbers, the room types (Studio, 1BR etc), if they are handicapped accessible and if they are smoking optional.

I always print out and carry a set with me when I go - to check my room assignment out.

Take a look at http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

Let me know if you find any errors. Enjoy.

Next will be VWL (my other home resort).

DisZip

Original Poster
I have just added a few photos showing the views from some of the rooms.

If anyone has any pictures of the views from other rooms at the BCV and is willing to submit them for inclusion, then please let me know.

Thanks,

-DisZip

metman

i have looked at the pictures and want to now as we will be ther for xmas. if you go on the ground floor. bcv(1) can you walk out onto the patio and into the swimming pool as that would be very nice.

any body done this or been around that area to make a comment. :xmas:

ArnyVee

Very nice job on this DisZip!

Any plans to detail the OKW floorplans? Or, do you know of anywhere that already has this type of detail (or close to it) of the OKW floorplans?

dflye

ArnyVee said:
Very nice job on this DisZip!

Any plans to detail the OKW floorplans? Or, do you know of anywhere that already has this type of detail (or close to it) of the OKW floorplans?
Well, one problem would be that OKW is much more spread out than BCV.

OKW is basically several dozen multi-unit condo buildings, with various pools and other amenities sprinkled about between the buildings. The only real variety is in which buildings have which sizes of rooms, i.e., only certain buildings will have the grand villas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom