DVC and Annual Passes

Big Ben

Original Poster
Greetings! I'm a DVC member since '02 but never had an Annual Pass.
Question is, how do I buy one(or two)? My plan was to get them for a trip in Oct. we've been planning for a while, but then all the madness happened, now they coming back, yea👏
Do I have to get them through DVC, My Disney Experience, where? When the 8th gets here where/who do I call or what website do I visit? Any help is appreciated for this AP newbie. Thanks.

seascape

Question is, how do I buy one(or two)? My plan was to get them for a trip in Oct. we've been planning for a while, but then all the madness happened, now they coming back, yea👏
Do I have to get them through DVC, My Disney Experience, where? When the 8th gets here where/who do I call or what website do I visit? Any help is appreciated for this AP newbie. Thanks.
You can buy one now if you have reservations by calling DVC Member Services.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
For the first time - I was told at guest services - you can also buy them online. Since your DVC is integrated…there shouldn’t be a block.

they also said that you can upgrade tickets to APs online as well…they’re being told.

I gotta wonder though: you’ve had DVC for 20 years and never got an annual pass?

RememberWhen

Assuming all the Disney IT runs smoothly on the 8th 😂 you should be able to buy your APs online. Disney should know that you’re DVC and let you buy them at the DVC rate. If not you’ll need to call DVC member services. Which pass are you planning to get?

Big Ben

Original Poster
Assuming all the Disney IT runs smoothly on the 8th 😂 you should be able to buy your APs online. Disney should know that you’re DVC and let you buy them at the DVC rate. If not you’ll need to call DVC member services. Which pass are you planning to get?
I'm sure the site will be super slow, it's pretty slow to log on for dining reservations now, was going to call first to see what the wait times are.
I was planning on the Sorcerer Pass.

correcaminos

Keep in mind things are also changing. What you can do in Sept may also be different than what you can do now. Try to be online and patient on the 7th. You should be able to buy online still at this point. Hopefully. If not a quick call (hopefully low wait lol) will get you sorted.

dovetail65

I'm sure the site will be super slow, it's pretty slow to log on for dining reservations now, was going to call first to see what the wait times are.
I was planning on the Sorcerer Pass.
Weird, but I was just told by a friend who is DVC member that he was told he can only buy the 1299.99 pass, there are no other options unless a person is also a FL resident. All out of state guests only have one choice as well now too. That does seem to be what the website states.

Was it always that way for DVC members ? That's 1299.99 plus 99.00 for photo pass plus 99.00 for water parks or 1497.00
I paid 799.00 for the same in 2015 and then I had 3 free FP as well. That is very close to double in 6 years. I think my 6 kids are on their ownnow for AP. Thank god we did our Super WDW trips 2015 to 2019. I thought dropping 5400 was bad after the 2016 raise of 100.00.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Weird, but I was just told by a friend who is DVC member that he was told he can only buy the 1299.99 pass, there are no other options unless a person is also a FL resident. All out of state guests only have one choice as well now too. That does seem to be what the website states.

Was it always that way for DVC members ? That's 1299.99 plus 99.00 for photo pass plus 99.00 for waterparks or 1497.00
I paid 799.00 for the same in 2015 and then I had 3 free FP as well.
Well…this is something to watch

it sounds like a misinterpretation by the seller…which does always happen…but still…

it will be interesting if that’s true…a large timeshare group will lift off challenger style on Wednesday 🤯

dovetail65

Well…this is something to watch

it sounds like a misinterpretation by the seller…which does always happen…but still…

it will be interesting if that’s true…a large timeshare group will lift off challenger style on Wednesday 🤯

New Annual Pass Types and Pricing​

Disney Incredi-Pass​

• Available for $1,299+ tax, or $99 per month for 12 months for Florida residents (after $205 down payment)
  • Renewal price of $1,104 for current Passholders
  • ONLY option available to non-Florida residents or Disney Vacation Club members.
  • Up to 5 Park Pass reservations at a time
And here is the WDW site says the first three only for Fl residents, it seems legit:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Was it always that way for DVC members ? That's 1299.99 plus 99.00 for photo pass plus 99.00 for water parks or 1497.00
I paid 799.00 for the same in 2015 and then I had 3 free FP as well. That is very close to double in 6 years. I think my 6 kids are on their ownnow for AP. Thank god we did our Super WDW trips 2015 to 2019. I thought dropping 5400 was bad after the 2016 raise of 100.00.
The $899 sorcerer pass is also available to DVC.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

New Annual Pass Types and Pricing​

Disney Incredi-Pass​

• Available for $1,299+ tax, or $99 per month for 12 months for Florida residents (after $205 down payment)
  • Renewal price of $1,104 for current Passholders
  • ONLY option available to non-Florida residents or Disney Vacation Club members.
  • Up to 5 Park Pass reservations at a time
And here is the WDW site says the first three only for Fl residents, it seems legit:

…then we just went to defcon 1
The $899 sorcerer pass is also available to DVC.
…ok…back down to 2

dovetail65

…then we just went to defcon 1

…ok…back down to 2
Well better, still many DVC people don't go enough to justify the 899 plus 99 plus 99. Hey, At least parking is in these.

A friend that works at Disney told me 5 min ago her CM silver pass lost free parking!I am thinking she can't be right, but she works there so hard to argue. She is in her late 70's, possibly she misunderstood? Still, if it's true to do that to employees, now?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well better, still many DVC people don't go enuogh to justify the 899 plus 99 plus 99. Hey, At least parking is in these.,
Oh I know…

it’s not “good” even still. For a a family of 4 it’s $3829 for the year…with blackouts…no water parks…

the ball has rolled straight downhill as I sadly predicted when everyone was lauding Bob for buying Star Wars and screwing it up

dovetail65

Oh I know…

it’s not “good” even still. For a a family of 4 it’s $3829 for the year…with blackouts…no water parks…

the ball has rolled straight downhill as I sadly predicted when everyone was lauding Bob for buying Star Wars and screwing it up
I have 6 kids and thought 5400 was bad as an out of stater . Now luckily I have a FL second home so I can get in state payments if I want to, still 8 times 1497, Holy Moly!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I have 6 kids and thought 5400 was bad as an out of stater . Now luckily I have a FL second home so I can get in state payments if I want to, still 8 times 1497, Holy Moly!
1. Anymore that 2 and they outnumber your hands…

2. the prices are jacksh!t crazy….if they really want to scare people away…I hope it works and maybe you get a bit of value out it?

now crush the daily tickets and even it up…no…I’m serious here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom