Original Poster
Who's playing the feather?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1315763880001.jpg

tenor.gif

tumblr_lubv8qYvKn1qgy5npo8_250.gif

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
It looks interesting. I’m going to need to see a little more or learn a little more. It seems to maybe focus on the human characters more.

mickhyperion

So it's not really going to be about Dumbo and Timothy this time, but Burton and his cavalcade of weird humanoids. Good, I hope this destroys Disney's love for live action remakes while they struggle to come up with a fresh new idea.

BuddyThomas

So it's not really going to be about Dumbo and Timothy this time, but Burton and his cavalcade of weird humanoids. Good, I hope this destroys Disney's love for live action remakes while they struggle to come up with a fresh new idea.
That's a lot of conclusions you're drawing there from a one minute and twenty second teaser trailer, but either way, what is the point of remaking something if you are going to do it exactly the same as the original? If you are not going to take a fresh look at the underlying material, no reason to remake the film. Also, the original runs just over an hour long, so obviously they had to add new elements to this to make a feature length motion picture. And I for one think it looks amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom