dumbest disney ride ever built

bonbon

LoL oops!!! I said TT breaks like my Grandpa and I really meant brakes. Sorry about that. But since I mentioned it, TT does break a lot too. :D

Maria

I don´t think there is a dumb ride. They are just made for different audiences.

I enjoyed the Jungle Cruise when I was little, and all of the other rides. I just remember being dissapointed by 20,000 leagues under the sea, because I thought the wait was too long, it was claustrophobic inside and I could see the threads holding the mermaid! but my younger siblings enjoyed it!

See what I mean?

I have to agree with Maria, everyone has different tastes, when I look at an attraction I look atr many views of it, the theming, ride technology, and the overall excitement, I guess thats why I like all kinds of rides. The Jungle Cruise is a great themed ride and without it Adventureland wouldnt be the same, its not filled with thrills, its jsut a fun little boat trip, and it was Walt's original idea. But there are attractions that I will jsut not go on becuase theres no point, with that Id have to say Body Wars. Good Idea but make me sick. Can't mix motion simulator with the inside of your body, it will make your stomach turn. They need to redo that whole pavilion but I love Cranium Command.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Any Dumbo-style ride. I just can't stand them since Disney has been putting them everywhere now.

Two were enough in WDW. They'll be up to 4 when dinorama opens! :rolleyes:

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
This is truely sad:

Dumbo
Astro Orbiter
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Triceratops Spin

How many more can there be. I wouldn't be surprised if Epcot or the Disney Studios got one soon.

DisJosh

It's sad how long the stupid lines for these rides get too.......I've never been on Dumbo due to the outrageous lines.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I've heard that the longest wait time for the Magic Carpets of Aladdin was 20 to 30 minutes which isn't bad for a Dumbo-style ride. I've been on Astro Orbiter because of the long wait time.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh
It's sad how long the stupid lines for these rides get too.......I've never been on Dumbo due to the outrageous lines.

That would mean they are actually giving the public what they want, no?

DisJosh

I've never been on Astro orbiters either! Theyre giving the little kiddies what they want.........which is good but theyre cheesy and not up to par with other stuff disney does.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
All of Dino-Rama is cheesy. It's suppose to be cute but I think it looks stupid and not up to par on what Disney is doing with Mission: Space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom