dumbest disney ride ever built

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
the reason i chose AE is i was so excited to go on it for the first time on my first trip but when i got out of the it was a HUGE dissapointment

bonbon

Why was it a disappointment space*mt*ranger? I don't even remember the first time I went on it but I think I really liked it. And I still do, 20 times later. It's definitley not scary, though.

I think Jungle Cruise is the worst ride. I know a lot of people like it, but fake animals just don't cut it for me. I know it was Walt's idea and everything, but still...

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
it was a dissapointment beacuse i was expecting better special effects(like an AA alien instend of a rubber one on a stick and An AA of the person with the light on the cat walk in stead of a stink with a light on it) and the storyline to me sucked and the preshow videos took forever,i think the only good part was the skippy part,i wish he had a bigger part of the ride

Figaro

Hate to say it but ... Test Track. Good ride, but it never runs! We go to WDW atleast once a year and have only ridden on the dumb thing ONCE because it is ALWAYS out of service. We still have fastpasses for it from our last trip that were stamped as a raincheck. Hope we get to use them this time!

MrPromey

Originally posted by bonbon

I think Jungle Cruise is the worst ride. I know a lot of people like it, but fake animals just don't cut it for me. I know it was Walt's idea and everything, but still...

The fake looking animals and cheesy patter are all part of it. The ride is supposed to be 'dumb'... :)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Figaro
Hate to say it but ... Test Track. Good ride, but it never runs! We go to WDW atleast once a year and have only ridden on the dumb thing ONCE because it is ALWAYS out of service. We still have fastpasses for it from our last trip that were stamped as a raincheck. Hope we get to use them this time!

TT is fun fun fun! but the damn ride is way too short! If they wanted such a fast ride they should have planned out a much much much longer track. The lines for it are rediculous too........at least when Mission: Space opens up there will be shorter lines for TT.

monorail256

Snow Whites Scary Adventure is the most dumbest thing in the whole wide disney world..lol. I think they should replace it and replace it right now! And bring back a better 20,000 leagues under the sea!!

bonbon

Originally posted by MrPromey
The fake looking animals and cheesy patter are all part of it. The ride is supposed to be 'dumb'...
Yeah I know. I guess they did a pretty good job on it, considering the limitations fake animals inflict. :D LoL i guess it's just not my thing.

Herbie53

Premium Member
Originally posted by DisJosh
AE a disapointment?! I almost crapped my pants the first time i went on it!

I couldn't have said it better myself DisJosh! First you say it, then you do it!

I think the worst attraction was the Discovery River Boats at AK. There's no arguing with this one! It was so bad it doesn't exist anymore.

bonbon

Originally posted by Disjosh/I]
TT is fun fun fun!

I agree, however there is one thing that really ticks me off about it. Does it really have to break like my Grandpa??? That's what keeps me from riding it over and over. LoL hmmm...maybe there's a hidden message here: Test Track=GM=Buick=Grandpa. :D j/k

I'm going with 20,000 leagues under the sea.....still don't understand why people waited hours in line for that! Second would have to be the new Journey In Imagination...Bring back Figment!!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Journey into Your Imagination. I mean I hated the ride before the rehab but this new one is even worse. Bring back Figment for the love of God.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom