Dumb Question - My Magic+

IdigDUG

Original Poster
Our family is staying at BWV during the first week of November. We received a letter in the mail today requesting if we would like to participate in the My Magic+ test.

Here's my dumb question, and I apologize in advance, if we participate in the test, are we limited to 3 or 4 FastPasses each day? If so, why would/should I participate when I could decline the test and use as many FP's at as many parks as I wanted each day?

stevehousse

Our family is staying at BWV during the first week of November. We received a letter in the mail today requesting if we would like to participate in the My Magic+ test.

Here's my dumb question, and I apologize in advance, if we participate in the test, are we limited to 3 or 4 FastPasses each day? If so, why would/should I participate when I could decline the test and use as many FP's at as many parks as I wanted each day?

For the time being, all guests participating will get Magic Bands and a KTTW card to use. So u can "double dip" into the FP so to speak. Choose your FP+ online before u leave, then once in the parks u can also use your KTTW card to do additional FP! So for the time being, think of it like jut any ordinary wdw vacation using FP as you normally would, just with 3 extra FPs already picked out!

IdigDUG

Original Poster
For the time being, all guests participating will get Magic Bands and a KTTW card to use. So u can "double dip" into the FP so to speak. Choose your FP+ online before u leave, then once in the parks u can also use your KTTW card to do additional FP! So for the time being, think of it like jut any ordinary wdw vacation using FP as you normally would, just with 3 extra FPs already picked out!

Thank you very much. I appreciate the response.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom