Dumb guests doing dumb things.....

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Not a concern of mine other than the annoyance however what may be confusing up north folks is the interchange of the name Love Bugs and Kissing bugs. Not sure if they are the same but these url,s may be adding to the concern for some:
https://kissingbug.tamu.edu/FAQ/
Yeah... the love bugs have moved beyond kissing.

MickeyLuv'r

We have a generation coming up now that will do anything for a good photo/selfie. These incidents will only increase over time.
I'm slightly baffled by the bathroom selfie craze.
Sure, a number of WDW bathrooms are well decorated, but taking photos, esp while blocking others trying to get in/out of the bathroom, strikes me as odd.

SirWillow

Not a concern of mine other than the annoyance however what may be confusing up north folks is the interchange of the name Love Bugs and Kissing bugs. Not sure if they are the same but these url,s may be adding to the concern for some:
https://kissingbug.tamu.edu/FAQ/

Not the same kind of bug at all. kissing bugs will bit, love bugs do not.

Kissing bugs are also not the only kind of bug that can transmit chagas, but it's the main one to worry about. Until a few years ago, you never say them in the northern hemisphere. My father in law got chagas as a young man living in South America. It eventually killed him.

unmitigated disaster

I'm slightly baffled by the bathroom selfie craze.
Sure, a number of WDW bathrooms are well decorated, but taking photos, esp while blocking others trying to get in/out of the bathroom, strikes me as odd.
I take a quick photo (not selfie) of fun bathroom signs at Disney but I make sure I'm not blocking anyone.

I think this qualifies. A few years ago we went to Disneyland and, at California Adventure, decided to get some soda and sit and relax at the Boardwalk Pizza area as it's covered and often quiet. We sat down and noticed as Disney Security moved in on a couple of high school students. They were busy drinking beer they'd clearly gotten someone to buy them. Like Disney won't notice. Their beer got confiscated and they very reluctantly left with security.

awoogala

The drunk, adult man, at Food and Wine, who ran, while yelling over his shoulder to his friends, not looking where he was going. Ran, full force, into/over my BRIGHT RED jogging stroller, and my child. Then had the nerve to yell at me, for having a "gda*% kid at food and wine". At 9 pm. I was walking in a straight line.

CalebS

Leaving Animal Kingdom yesterday there was a car right next to the taxi area leaving the park playing loud music and there were 4 or 5 girls dancing around twerking and yelling making fools of themselves... one of them was a mom probably lower 40s the others were probably high schoolers maybe college age

SirWillow

Leaving Animal Kingdom yesterday there was a car right next to the taxi area leaving the park playing loud music and there were 4 or 5 girls dancing around twerking and yelling making fools of themselves... one of them was a mom probably lower 40s the others were probably high schoolers maybe college age

That sounds to me like people just having a good time. Kind of an odd place, but whatever. Nothing "dumb"

Dumb is asking what time the 3:00 parade is without realizing you are answering your own question, asking where Disney World is while standing in Epcot, having your kid go to the bathroom of Ariel's water play area or in a ride queue, or things like that.

CalebS

That sounds to me like people just having a good time. Kind of an odd place, but whatever. Nothing "dumb"

Dumb is asking what time the 3:00 parade is without realizing you are answering your own question, asking where Disney World is while standing in Epcot, having your kid go to the bathroom of Ariel's water play area or in a ride queue, or things like that.
Yeah I see your point. You are right. The songs weren’t exactly family friendly nor the dancing to be right in the middle of everyone, but its more of a unbecoming behavior rather than dumb.

THE Monorail Lime

Original Poster

I feel honored by this.... PS. Your videos inspired me to make this thread 😂

Minnie1976

W-
Those bugs really do a job on your car driving in the Interstate. First time I drove to WDW, I drove through clouds upon clouds of these buggers. They never bothered me in the parks or anywhere in general but my trunk front was caked with them. So much so had to find a car wash to clean them off as they started etching the paint.
WD40 will remove lovebugs if you need a little extra after a car wash or before. I’ve seen some of those nasty little bugs starting in Louisiana this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom