Dumb AP question of the day...

Kristamouse

We activated our AP's in January and are headed back in May. How do we find the AP hotel rates? Is calling our only option?
Thanks!

BigRedDad

Select times, but they usually cover most of the year when they do come out. The discounts are no where near what they once were. FL resident rates, Disney Visa Rewards, and general discounts have been the same and in some cases better than AP discounts.

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

Select times, but they usually cover most of the year when they do come out. The discounts are no where near what they once were. FL resident rates, Disney Visa Rewards, and general discounts have been the same and in some cases better than AP discounts.

Ok..thank you! I looked today and there is nothing past June. Guess I'll just be patient;)

Upvote 0

MySmallWorldof4

Ok..thank you! I looked today and there is nothing past June. Guess I'll just be patient;)
I will usually book a room when the regular discount comes out and then change it to the AP one once it comes out. I do it all online via there website. My DH is the only one with an AP right now. We use it for the perks. We are hoping to upgrade the rest of our hoppers on our trip in may. Yay! Since we want to go back in July and then May next year. Congrats on you getting yours! Such a great feeling. :happy:

Upvote 0

Courtney6682

I will usually book a room when the regular discount comes out and then change it to the AP one once it comes out. I do it all online via there website. My DH is the only one with an AP right now. We use it for the perks. We are hoping to upgrade the rest of our hoppers on our trip in may. Yay! Since we want to go back in July and then May next year. Congrats on you getting yours! Such a great feeling. :happy:

Oohhh...good plan! Thank you! My daughter was so excited to use the AP entry lines lol

Upvote 0

21stamps

We loved Marathon when we visited The Keys in 2010.

Omg I have so many great memories in Marathon! I've been out on fishing chaTrees quite a few times there! (As a passenger only, I hate fishing) I'm not really a Key Largo fan, and have never actually spent a lot of time there. Diving for the day and that's about it. I'm considering Hawk's Cay as one of our post cruise options.. it's very close to Marathon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom