Duelling Dragons

astewart

Original Poster
I heared that there is a maximum height limit on duelling dragons because the 2 coasters come so close together. Does anyone know if this is true and if so what is the maximum height allowed?

Kontra

Yes, I know this is true because I've heard a story aboot some NBA b-ball player who wanted to ride but couldn't cause of his hight. I too want to know the limits, anyone know?

M

Mr Lightbeer

I hope the height limit is 5' 8":D :D :D

Attachments

• aniportrait.gif
    aniportrait.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 370

The Mom

Premium Member
Mr Lightbeer,
My husband is exactly 5'8" and rode DD with no problems. You'll have to find another excuse.(I suspect he may be a bit older than you, so age won't cut it, either!)

woofboy111

I'll try to ask the next time I go. (have an AP) I do know that Terdactal Flyers has a 50 inch height limit, but thats the only one I know of.

The Mom

Premium Member
Could we hear from someone 7'or over who has ridden the ride? Nowadays on the NBA, someone 6'4" is considered short!

astewart

Original Poster
Originally posted by jimb
i' have ridden this and i'm 6'4. i sat in the third car on fire and ice and i still have two legs.......

good to hear... i guess ill be leaving with both my feet still attached when I go on it for the 1st time...

thanks for the info

markymark

Dr Dooms Freefall
Hulk Coaster
Jurassic Park
Ripsaw Falls (I think)
Spiderman

I think there are restrictions on most of the good stuff.

the ceo at wdw

i dont know about about spiderman it seems like u are pretty well ok on spiderman i dont think you;d hit ur head on anything how about Cat and the Hat?
would that have a height restriction ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom