Due to circumstances beyond our control...

e4ymod

Original Poster
Hey guys. I'm supposed to do the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour tomorrow morning, but according to tomorrow's forecast, it's supposed to rain all day. Do they usually cancel this tour because of rain? If so, is there some sort of refund or raincheck? Has anyone had this happen to them?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My wife and I took it three years ago and if I remember correctly, the only parts of the tour that are not protected are the times you are moving from one location to another. But I could be wrong...

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Yes they do it. I know because when I took it, it rained all day. They do give you the chance to buy a poncho or umbrella if you don't have one. I now have a mickey umbrella ;)

MagliteL13

mousermerf said:
There's no part of it that can't be done in the rain. Dress appropriately.

Actually, the Jungle Cruise portion can be cancelled if Jungle is down due to lightning in the area--but other than that, I believe you're right.

Enderikari

The tour will run regardless of rain or shine, just like Disney tickets and other media, the tour is non-refundable. If for any reason the Jungle Cruise is down for weather, there are other attractions a guide can go on... believe me, those guides can talk your ear off about anything at the World, so, dress warmly, bring a poncho/umbrella, leave the cameras and large bags at home, and have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom