Dtunes live

MattyFresh

Original Poster
I have been trying to access the site.....but whenever I do I get a page that says
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.dtuneslive.com Port 80

is anyone else having any problems?? Or know how I might resolve this issue??

Ashitaka

I had to re-log in, which is unusual. Normally, the site just recognizes my computer through a cookie. But once logged in, it is fine.

Leolioness4200

You did register with the site right? If not then you cannot access the music. It is free to register and then you can listen to all the d-tunes you like.

tigsmom

You did register with the site right? If not then you cannot access the music. It is free to register and then you can listen to all the d-tunes you like.

Yes, but he would still be able to access the home page and not get a Forbidden message.

I'm going to message the guy in charge and see if he can help.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It looks like you entered the URL wrong, the error says you don't have permission to access "/" on this site, that means you're reaching the site, but not getting to a recognised page. Try http://www.dtuneslive.com/ and see if it works.

MattyFresh

Original Poster
still doesn't work.......I am clueless :shrug:

the site doesn't pull up at all......just tells me I am forbidden

Android-XS

Hi MattyFresh,

I've hopefully corrected the block that was preventing you from getting to Disney Tunes. Please try again and let me know if your able to access the website now. :wave:

barbara78800

Hi everyone! I have the exact same problem except it's been going on for over a month now :( and I don't know how to make it work because I know nothing about computer..
Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.dtuneslive.com Port 80

zac_Df1

I have the same issue as MattyFresh.
Whatever I do - IE, Firefox and even on other networks, e.g. company vs. @home, I'm having exactly the same issue:

Forbidden

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at dtuneslive.com Port 80

Above it was written to register on the site ... how to do that ?
I immediately get the above bug.
:confused:
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

WDWmazprty

I have the same issue as MattyFresh.
Whatever I do - IE, Firefox and even on other networks, e.g. company vs. @home, I'm having exactly the same issue:

Forbidden

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at dtuneslive.com Port 80

Above it was written to register on the site ... how to do that ?
I immediately get the above bug.
:confused:
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

PM Android-XS, hes tha administrator there. He can help you. There is some kind of block on there that he may have to remove.:wave:

MaryJaneP

Not sure if this will resolve problem

1. IE tools, delete browsing history
2. Programs, accessories, command prompt, c:/ type "ipconfig /flushdns"

these two steps may clear some residual cookies/problems that are inhabiting your browser cache.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom