DTD Rainforest Cafe has reopened after being closed earlier this afternoon

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Original Poster
We just got word from a Cast member at DTD that the Rainforest Cafe there is currently closed. Its unclear why its closed or when it will reopen. Guests with reservations are being notified and are being rebooked at other dining locations.

Thumbelina

=( =)
well im sad to hear it was closed and happy to hear it was reopened. I wonder what happened? That is my favorite place to eat at DTD!

Cmdr_Crimson

We just got word from a Cast member at DTD that the Rainforest Cafe there is currently closed. Its unclear why its closed or when it will reopen. Guests with reservations are being notified and are being rebooked at other dining locations.

One thing that confuses me..If you had a reservation for the DTD rainforest wouldn't they also accept it at AK's? I mean it's the same restaurant right?

And for what ever had happend..Let's hope it wasn't the Rainforest fiend Hexxus..:lol:
[youtube]6bu-U4HX5aQ[/youtube]

What's with all the hate for rainforest? It feels like your eating in a jungle! And if you know what to get (bar fare) it's pretty solid food.

AEfx

What's with all the hate for rainforest? It feels like your eating in a jungle! And if you know what to get (bar fare) it's pretty solid food.

Yeah, I think the problem is that it's barely Applebee's quality food but the prices are substantially higher. I too enjoy Rainforest, but I go either for breakfast or a burger. The entrees are way overpriced for what they are.

So did anyone ever find out why they closed? Nosy minds want to know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom