Dropping pictures into a trip report

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
Hi guys, this might sound super naive, but I really haven’t done much of it in the past. How do you easily drop pics into a thread? I’m currently using photobucket but it just seems to take forever. Is there a quicker way I don’t know about?

Thanks!

fractal

Hi guys, this might sound super naive, but I really haven’t done much of it in the past. How do you easily drop pics into a thread? I’m currently using photobucket but it just seems to take forever. Is there a quicker way I don’t know about?

Thanks!

copy your photo's URL. click on the "landscape" icon in the WDWMagic reply box. click on the link and then paste the URL in the field.

Or you can upload from your computer by clicking on the "Attach files" button lower left.

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
copy your photo's URL. click on the "landscape" icon in the WDWMagic reply box. click on the link and then paste the URL in the field.

Or you can upload from your computer by clicking on the "Attach files" button lower left.

I did the attach files option but it didn’t look like it put them in between paragraphs, like it looked like they were just attachments that required to be clicked on to view, is that incorrect?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom