Drone Light Show?

PortOrleans

Anyone seen the show? How was it?

Though I have not personally been able to view the show. The reviews of Starbright Holidays have been quite positive, and I expect Intel to partner with Disney again in the future for "drone shows" both in Disney Springs and in the parks.

Herdman

We were just there last week, and I think it's a good first step. What I do think they need to do is be a little more specific as to where you need to stand to see the full show. They said anywhere around the lake, but from the vantage point we had we could only see about half of the show after being blocked out by a building. I think we would have been more impressed if we could have seen the entire presentation.

Eddie Garrison

We've seen it a few times now ad enjoyed it. It i short at five minutes (obviously) but it doesn't need to be much longer. I equate it to the Tree of Life show at Animal. It's a cool thing to stop and see then go about what you were there to do. The technology is very cool and I personally like the show.

I could see it factoring in to more night time entertainment with other park's shows as well as possibly expanding in length at Disney Springs.

Starbright-Holidays-Drone-show-at-Disney-Springs-2-600x900.jpg

Starbright-Holidays-Drone-show-at-Disney-Springs-.jpg

Doug Means

Original Poster
the thing is, some of y'all act like i haven't searched for or don't know how to search for info about the light show. i've seen a lot, but what i am looking for is personal info. that type of info is always better than the "news" like stories or reading you can do. People on this site will be (brutally) honest in all spectrums and take some of the best pictures. thanks for all your input so far. If i can't be there to see it myself right now, your personal experiences help ease my needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom