Driving park hopping strategy between Epcot and HS

JohnD

Original Poster
I'm staying at Disney Springs next week. I might be park hopping between Epcot and HS to coordinate with a family who will also be there. I think I would rather drive from my resort (Wydham Garden) than take the resort bus. What is the best way to do this?

JohnD

Original Poster
Park at one of the theme parks then keep your receipt then drive to the other when you are ready to hop.

I forgot to mention that I'm an AP. I was thinking maybe park at HS then bus or boat to Epcot. Return trip by boat to HS. Pick up car.

Maybe bus to Epcot (quicker)?

DisneyJoe

I forgot to mention that I'm an AP. I was thinking maybe park at HS then bus or boat to Epcot. Return trip by boat to HS. Pick up car.

Maybe bus to Epcot (quicker)?

I don't believe that there is a bus between HS and Epcot - unless it was added recently. Either drive, take the boat, or walk along Crescent Lake (body of water that the boat uses)

Rob562

I don't believe that there is a bus between HS and Epcot - unless it was added recently. Either drive, take the boat, or walk along Crescent Lake (body of water that the boat uses)

There has been a bus between the Studios and the main bus depot at Epcot for as long as I can remember. When leaving the Studios, you can take the boat/walk if you're heading to World Showcase, or the bus if you're heading for Future World.

-Rob

BrianV

Just got back from wdw. We stayed on site and still found it easier to go from park to park via our car. It was air conditioned, we all had seats, and we could drop stuff off in the car. Will never take the bus again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom