Drinking Around drunkytown, 10\2014

Potter

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the “APs Getting Screwed” thread because you two belong together given your “I own Disney and screw everyone else” mentality. We visitors pay big bucks to visit the parks and the last thing we want is a bunch of degenerates abusing Walt’s inspiration. It is clear that his parks were meant for the “youth [who] may savor the challenge and promise of the future” as opposed to those who savor a free-ride and a place to get drunk.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Perhaps this thread should be merged with the “APs Getting Screwed” thread because you two belong together given your “I own Disney and screw everyone else” mentality. We visitors pay big bucks to visit the parks and the last thing we want is a bunch of degenerates abusing Walt’s inspiration. It is clear that his parks were meant for the “youth [who] may savor the challenge and promise of the future” as opposed to those who savor a free-ride and a place to get drunk.
Always fascinating when someone throws Walt's name about as if it's some sort of talisman to anyone with an idea that man run counter to their own. Walt didn't deny himself the occasional drink, and thread title aside I'm pretty sure that anyone from here meeting up won't tarnish either his memory or EPCOT in the process. You, they and the park all will live....

Potter

Always fascinating when someone throws Walt's name about as if it's some sort of talisman to anyone with an idea that man run counter to their own. Walt didn't deny himself the occasional drink, and thread title aside I'm pretty sure that anyone from here meeting up won't tarnish either his memory or EPCOT in the process. You, they and the park all will live....

Perhaps you should visit F&W on a Saturday night. I doubt you would have seen the likes of Walt staggering around WS half drunk out of his mind (let alone the perversion that takes place).

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Perhaps you should visit F&W on a Saturday night. I doubt you would have seen the likes of Walt staggering around WS half drunk out of his mind (let alone the perversion that takes place).
No, he had a private apartment to visit. And sanctimony aside, the title of this thread is just that. Otherwise it's just people trying to meet up at EPCOT and have a good time.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Perhaps you should start your own teetotalers thread to and complain about the people that don't fit into your narrow minded view of the world and leave this thread to those who choose to live their life the way that THEY see fit.

BuddyThomas

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Spalding is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom