Dreamlight Kingdom 'My Castle Park'

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Freedom Town U.S.A
This iconic land comes back but in a new light. The once quaint town that was inspired by Walt Disney's hometown of Marceline Missouri has been changed to take place in a homey Florida town on the Gulf Coast. Here you can board a docked sailboat, watch a good show depicting Florida's history, and ride on a carousel with many Florida animals.

Blackwater Bayou
While many castle parks have a tropical Adventureland, this park puts a twist on the typical jungle theming. This land is themed to a bayou in the deep swamps of Louisiana. Here you can ride on a glider over the Southern United States in a version of Soarin, travel through the bayou on this park's version of the Jungle Cruise, and enter a half sunken Haunted Mansion as they go through the flooded halls of the mansion.

Treasure Bay
After the success of Buccaneer Bay at Shanghai Disneyland, this park has it's own unique pirate land that brings several unique experiences to the land. Here you can explore an abandoned island with a pirate ship circling it, board a barrel and travel through many caverns and take a final drop down a half sunken ship, and join a band of pirates as they attack Port Royal in the newest version of Pirates of the Caribbean. This land offers new interpretations of original rides and whole new experiences.

Toontown
While the generic theme of Toontown is a trip into an animated world that is whacky, this land offers the theme of a Medieval town with many experiences offered. Here you can travel through the waterways of the town on a boat, join Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as they travel up the beanstalk and take on the giant, and meet many renowned animated Disney characters in medieval attire. This land gives many unique experiences ranging from flat rides and shows.

London Square
A problem with some Fantasyland’s is that some attractions don’t fit the castle courtyard or forest theming and this land provides a home to these attractions. Here you can join Marry Poppins on her Jolly Holiday as she travels through the animated world and we can board a pirate ship as we travel with Peter Pan as he takes the Darling children to Neverland. This land offers a home to attractions that don’t quite fit with the forest theming.

Fantasyland (Enchanted Forest)
This land has been a constant in every castle park and this park is no different, the land offers 2 unique sublands. Enchanted Forest where you can join Mr. Toad as he drives his buggy through the halls of an abandoned castle, travel with Rapunzel as she goes to see the beautiful lights, and enter a mine cart as the Seven Dwarfs go to work on Seven Dwarf's Mine Train.

Frontierland
While most Frontierland's focus on the Wild West and cowboys, this land will encompass the Appalachian Mountains and the surrounding states. Here you can ride on a mine train through the mines of the Appalachian's, travel with Lewis and Clark on their expedition out west on a river raft, and be shot up a geyser on Geyser Mountain. This land offers a unique twist on the theme of Frontierland and revives cancelled attractions.

Tomorrowland
The long running land has seen many changes with different themes such as Discoveryland or a Sci-Fi city but this is the first land to offer an alternate history, the land is themed to an alternate history where the entire world has transitioned to nuclear power with space colonization and flying cars. Here you can travel through a rocket in space in the newest version of Space Mountain, ride in a Mars rover in a version of Autopia, and join Buzz Lightyear as aliens invade 1950s Earth. This land offers many unique versions of original attractions and many new attractions.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
To answer some questions Enchanted Forest and Serenity Lagoon is Fantasyland but I wasn’t able to get pink text and it started to annoy me so I just went with that, this park isn’t going to be fully built out and will have some room to expand, and the park map is taking up a bunch of my time since I already worked on it for a Month and it is not even half way done with it but I will post land and attraction updated frequently.

HomeImagineer

To answer some questions Enchanted Forest and Serenity Lagoon is Fantasyland but I wasn’t able to get pink text and it started to annoy me so I just went with that, this park isn’t going to be fully built out and will have some room to expand, and the park map is taking up a bunch of my time since I already worked on it for a Month and it is not even half way done with it but I will post land and attraction updated frequently.
ohhh nice i would love to see it ;)

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As some of you may notice, some lands have been removed and there is a reason. The lands of Villain's Kingdom, Mickeyville, and the other land have been moved to phase 2 and 3.

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

I love your take on the classic lands, especially your ToonTown! I wonder if calling it "Ye Old ToonTowne" would be fun?

For your new lands- they sound great! I especially really love the idea of the sunken Haunted Mansion- could be really cool! Can't wait to see that mysterious third expansion land that you removed!

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I love your take on the classic lands, especially your ToonTown! I wonder if calling it "Ye Old ToonTowne" would be fun?

For your new lands- they sound great! I especially really love the idea of the sunken Haunted Mansion- could be really cool! Can't wait to see that mysterious third expansion land that you removed!
It’s going to be an out of left field choice honestly. It’s not gonna be too unrealistic but it is going to be an odd choice.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This list is basically the roadmap for the park.

Phase 1:
  • Freedom Town USA
  • Blackwater Bayou
  • Treasure Cove
  • London Square
  • Fantasyland
  • Frontierland
  • Tomorrowland
Total rides: 25

Phase 2:
  • Villain’s Kingdom: +3 rides
  • MickeyVille: +2 rides
  • Fantasyland expansion: +2
Total rides: 30
  • Mystery Land: +2 rides
  • Tomorrowland expansion: +3 rides
Total rides: 35

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Freedom Town U.S.A
1726088866347.jpeg

Most entrance lands for Castle parks are inspired by Walt Disney’s hometown of Marceline Missouri. Well this park is different as it is themed to a quite Florida town nestled on the Gulf Coast. This land is inspired by the iconic, colorful, and vibrant Florida towns with several blue, yellow, and white facades surrounding a large fountain with Walt and Roy Disney in the middle of said fountain.
Rides

• The Dreamlight Express - Freedom Town Station
Looming over the entrance of the park, the Mystic Kingdom Railroad will take you on a full circle tour of Mystic Kingdom stopping at several lands across the park. The Freedom Town station is full of artifacts regarding Florida history and the history of railroads itself. The park uses 4 trains, each being unique from each other and will take guests through the massive park.
  • Freedom Town Cars (Transportation)
Several cars will drive around the streets of Freedom Town where a variety of Disney characters will sit in the cars and interact with guests. Guests can also pay an additional fee to sit with a Disney character as they drive down the streets.

Attractions & Entertainment
  • Freedom Town theater (Show Space)
This theater will have you sit down and watch a variety of different plays inspired by both Disney films and classic plays such as Phantom of the Opera or Hamilton.
  • Sailing Boat (Walk-Through)
Guests will cross a bridge and board a blue sailboat. Once inside there are several rooms that hold many belongings of Captain Red, an old sea captain that participated in WW2.
  • One Man’s Dream (Walk-Through and Show)
Off the path of the Main Street, the towns city hall holds a museum, exhibit, and show that showcases the life of Walt Disney and in particular his impact on Florida. A theater shows a documentary going through the life of Walt Disney and pays special homage to Florida and the state’s relationship with Walt Disney.

Dining
  • Sunshine Delights (Snacks)
This restaurant sells a variety of delicious little treats themed to iconic locations in the state and also several state animals. The main dish is a giant sugar cookie of the state with several landmarks on the cookie.
  • Disney’s Corner (Table Service)
Tucked off in a heavily wooded area of the town, Walt Disney’s house is at the end of a winding path. This restaurant sells a variety of favorites that Walt Disney ate. Several rooms of the restaurant are themed to the different animated films and theme park attractions.
  • The Rail House (Counter Service)
In the center of the town, a train museum stands tall amongst the other buildings. This restaurant sells a lot of different foods from all different parts of the US. The walls are covered in memorabilia from the old railroads during the 1800s.
  • Mark’s Ice Cream Parlor (Snacks)
This ice cream parlor sits at the end of the street and is themed to the old ice cream parlors of the 50s. The parlor itself sells a variety of different ice cream flavors but the special one and only ordered by request and is not on the menu is Mark’s Ice Cream Sundae, which is basically 4 scoops of any ice cream you want and an unlined amount of toppings.

This ends our journey thru the first land of this great park and their is more to come.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I would like to credit @Charlie The Chatbox Ghost for giving me inspiration for the format of these descriptions. On another note FT, BB, TC, LS, and Fantasyland are all finished on the map and Frontierland is a little less than half done. Tomorrowland has not had any work done on it but I do have a general layout in mind. Phase 1 should be done in about 2-3 weeks.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This post will kinda be the stuff that is not an attraction or land.
  • The park will open with a possible 1 resort and that resort being either Fort Wilderness or Wilderness Lodge in Frontierland. Another resort will open with Mickeyville during phase 2.
  • The park will have 1 day and nightime show.
  • The park will open with a firework show but during phase 3, a new nightime offering will come with the mystery land.
  • Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel properties will not be apparent in the park as of right now but plans might change.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Blackwater Bayou
1726251553586.png

Most Adventureland's in castle parks have a tropical theming to them, well this park is different. Enter Blackwater Bayou where you can ride unique versions of classic Disney attractions in this newest version of Adventureland.

Rides

The Graveyard

• The Haunted Mansion (Boat Ride)
As the dense bayou clears guests see a chilling sight, a large white mansion with French architecture is leaning into the nearby river. The mansion is covering with vines and several planks and windows have been broken, as guests enter the wide doors of the mansion they will see furniture and items strewn around the rooms and the floor seems to be tilted to the side before guests enter the iconic stretching room. Guests boats will meet guests as they exit the stretching room as they begin their journey thru this sunken manor. As the boats go thru the many sunken rooms of the manor, they will see many different ghosts inhabit the building as they attempt to scare guests to not go any further. Many of the iconic rooms of previous mansions have returned such as the endless hallways and the ball room but water has flooded them and their parties are taking place on floating tables. The finale of the ride happens as guests exit the manor into the bayou as a ghost pirate ship is in the bay and the ghost pirates are looting the manor, the pirates shoot cannons at guests as they enter the unload station.

The Bayou
  • The Bayou Cruise (Boat Ride)
Guests may recognize the Jungle Cruise is different than it's stereotypical jungle theming. Guests will enter a outpost used by the skippers, several boat objects are strewn out everywhere as guests enter their airboats. The airboats will first go around the waterways of the land itself, going under wooden bridges and encountering many different animals that live in the bayou before guests enter a large cave system. Inside the caves are ruins from all ages of Louisiana, from sunken pirate ships to old French catacombs with rifles and skeletons inside. Guests will exit out of the cave and enter back into the outpost, ending their journey down the bayou.
  • Soarin Over Dixieland (Motion Simulator)
In the more civilized part of the bayou, a large flying academy looms over the walkways. As guests enter the academy they will see many artifacts of aviation in the South from several newspapers regarding flight history to a giant replica of the first plane ever built. Guests will enter their hang gliders as they depart the academy. The ride will go through many environments in the south, the locations that we will visit is the wide plains and bustling cities of Texas, a giant Tornado destroying everything in it's wake in Oklahoma, a Mardi Gras parade going thru New Orleans in Louisiana, see the natural beauty of Arkansas, watch a boat parade and see a football game commence, see the bustling city of Jackson and watch a rock concert celebrating Elvis in Mississippi, view the great Appalachian mountains and Memphis in Tennessee, view Navy ships exit Norfolk and enter Washington D.C in Virginia, fly over the outer banks and watch a hurricane hit the coast, do something in South Carolina since I can’t think of anything interesting here, watch a football game commence and see the bustling city of Atlanta, and finally finishing in Florida where guests fly over Disney World and see large tankers enter Miami.

The Graveyard

• The Graveyard (Walk Through)
In the center of the mansion's courtyard a large graveyard with a white church inhabits the area. Guests go under a metal arch as large rolling hills with many gravestones placed sparsely across the graveyard, small pathways go through the graveyard and leads to many different gravestones. A large door is off to the side and leads underground to many catacombs with several props strewn around. At the end of the graveyard, a looming white church can be explored and guests can learn the lore of the Haunted Mansion.
  • Museum of the Weird (Walk Through and Show)
To the left of the graveyard, a rundown museum looms over the area and several large weird objects are in front of the entrance. The museum holds many exhibits that are naturally quite odd such as a candle man or a living plant. A large theater is at the back of the museum which will show a play and will showcase the museum coming to life as the exhibits run around the museum and cause chaos before the owner takes out a manuscript and the museum turns back into a somewhat normal place.

The Bayou

• Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Spectacular (Show)
In the dense swamps of the bayou, a run-down wooden building with many broken windows and walls stands before guests. Guests enter the large theater as shadows inhabit the walls. The show starts as the doctor comes out and invites his friends on the other side before he puts on some voodoo and the show uses pyro and water effects to put on a spectacular for guests. The show ends as Mama Odie walks in and fights the doctor and his friends and clears out the theater as guests walk out of the show.

Dining

The Graveyard

• Master Gracey's Dinning Hall (Table Service)
As guests exit the manor, they would see a large brick building named the dinning hall. The greeting room has a grand staircase that leads to the second and third floor. The levels are decked in cobwebs and abandoned furniture, several painting of the residents of the manor. The dish's of the manor are a variety of foods from all around the world, to the vast deserts of the Sahara to the tropical forests of the Amazon. Several ghosts will roam the halls, some you may recognize these ghosts and some of you may not.

The Bayou
  • Mrs. Joy's Crawfish Broil (Counter Service)
Next to the flight academy, a little crawfish shop is in a corner of the small village in the bayou. Inside of the many rooms of the restaurant are several painting, newspapers, and photos of Mrs. Joy in the community making food for the people of this little village. Several iconic dishes from Louisiana such as crawfish.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The map for phase 1 will be revealed on the 26th which is the anniversary for my account. Other than that, does anybody have any questions on the current lands of the park.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Treasure Cove
1726767740424.png

After the success of the pirate land at Shanghai Disneyland, this park has further expanded on the concept of pirates. This land combines many iconic experiences and attractions and some cancelled attractions that were supposed to be brought to other pirate themed lands.

Rides
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Seas (Boat Ride)
This iconic attraction has been brought to the park in a new light, incorporating new technologies and a new story but it will keep the original swashbuckling adventures from many other pirate attractions. Stone walls surround a large Spanish mansion as the facade of the attraction, guests roam through the mansion grounds before they enter the many rooms of the mansion which have been ravaged by pirates and almost everything has been stolen, the catacombs of the mansion have been flooded by a recent flash flood as the boats enter the loading area. The boats go through the bustling pirate town as they celebrate it's capture but a loud booming comes from the sea, the Royal Navy, the pirates scatter as many cannonballs hit the city as the place goes up in flames. Many pirate ships go out to confront the British ships and guests also join in the battle as the pirates attempt to board the ships as the boats go in and out of sinking ships before the battle ends in a pirate victory. The pirates return to the city as they celebrate their victory over the Royal Navy, guests enter the jungles of the town as several British troopers land on the sandy shores before the boats enter into a dark cave system. Several skeletons are strewn around the floors and walls of the caves as the British get caught in traps set by the old Spanish colonizers. Guests enter back into the mansion and enter a small gift shop.
  • Skull Mountain (Log Flume)
Some may know of the cancelled log flume ride that was supposed to come to Hong Kong Disneyland for their pirate land, well this park is bringing that attraction back to life. A large mountain in the shape of a skull looms over the land and a half broken ship is in front of it with many barrels shooting down the mountain. Guests go through a large ravine with many pieces of a ship being strewn around before they enter a cave system with many skeletons laying on the floor and attached to the walls, several carved out barrels float where guests as the start to their journey. The barrels will first go through a variety of caves with many different objects and skeletons thrown around, several caves have notable features such as one filled to the brim with treasure and a bar inhabited by a group of drinking skeletons. The barrels go outside several times before guests go up a final lift hill to the main drop. The barrels fly out of the mouth of the mountain and go straight through a half broken ship, guests head back into the mountain and exit out of their barrels.
  • The Jolly Roger (Transportation Ride)
Roaming the island at the center of the cove is the iconic Jolly Roger from Peter Pan. The ship will dock at a port building and will allow guests to enter her hull. The rooms of the ships are filled with weapons and articles of clothing from the ship's crew, the rooms are also filled with lore regarding Captain Hook and where he came from. The gun decks are filled with cannons that can be fired at the abandoned Spanish fort and Captain Hook will come out of his quarters and command the ship against the fort. The ship will circle the island at the center of the cove before it enters back into the port.

• Captain Flint’s Treehouse (Walk-Through)
In the center of the pirate village is a large tree that appears to have several pirate galleons stuck inside of it. Guests can go up a set of stairs and explore the many different rooms of the pirate galleon and personally meet a skeleton version of Captain Flint as he protects his treasure. The ships have several skeletons strewn around that will talk to guests and cannons can also be fired from the main pirate galleon. This experience is a nice spiritual successor to the Swiss Family Treehouse.
  • Muppet's Treasure Island: The Pirate Musical (Theater Show)
Many have seen the iconic Muppet pirate film, well this park brings the iconic film to life in a whole new swashbuckling life as the first ever live Muppet show. Guests enter a hole in the stern of a pirate galleon before they enter into their seats to watch this 35 minute show. The empty stage transitions to a bustling port town in England where Jim Hawkins, Gonzo, and Rizzo meet up with Fozzie and meet the crew of the ship before they begin their journey to Treasure Island. Guests will see life on the ship and witness many Muppet shenanigans as the crew goes to the shore, then they will take over the ship and Kermit and the rest of the crew must find the treasure and get the ship back. A grand finale consumes the theater with many special effects and Muppet madness before they defeat Long John Silver and brings the treasure back and live their lives in great wealth.
  • Castillo Del Morro (Walk-Through)
After guests disembark from their rafts, they will see the looming and abandoned Spanish fort Castillo Del Morro. The rooms of the fort are littered with abandoned Spanish rifles and armor, overturned furniture, and signs of an invasion. The towers can be explored and you can shoot the cannons and rifles that are placed around the fort but the main attraction of the fort is the abandoned catacombs. The catacombs go under the fort and you can even take a path that leads you to a different part of the island, but the one place that all paths lead to is a humongous interior cave that has a large waterfall holding a half sunken pirate sloop that can be explored, the rooms of the ship are filled with treasure and skeletons from the crew.

Dining

• Pirate Dinner Show (Table Service)
Guests enter under the bow of a broken sloop as they enter the grand room that is filled with objects from the sloop, the missing stern of the sloop is found here behind a stage where several pirates will perform several different acts such as a cutlass fight or a pirate comedy that will make you say laugh your hooks and hats off. The restaurant sells a variety of different seafoods from around the Caribbean, from the mountains of Cuba to the sandy shores of Jamaica.
  • Pirate Tavern (Quick Service)
In the center of the bustling pirate town is a cozy little tavern that has a bar attached to it. The rooms of the tavern are filled with many pirate affects such as a cutlass stabbed into the wall or a collection of different pirate flags. Pirates will roam the tavern and interact with guests, offering delightful conversations to people that are ready to listen to their ramblings. The tavern sells a variety of different foods that are similar to the American diet but there is also some unique seafood options added to the menu.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
NOTICE!!!: PHASE 1 MAP COMING OUT ON SEPTEMBER 26 ALONG WITH THE ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF LORD FOZZINATOR. BE PREPARED FOR THE MOST AMBITIOUS MAP I HAVE EVER DONE!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom