Dreaming about Disney

Kristamouse

Original Poster
While sleeping to you dream about being in Disney? In general I dream about whatever is going on in my life. We are headed back down in January and I have been making our FP choices and figuring out where to say.
Last night I had a very stressful dream about wondering around MK with my family (we have 6 kids). Everything was closed or closing as we entered the line, my App wouldn’t load, kept loosing one of my kids, etc.,
I have also had great dreams about being in Disney, perfect weather/no lines...
What about you?

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I have plenty of disney dreams, if I am lucky enough I even ride a ride. none of them are accurate however, and some of them don't even exist! some of my armchair imagineering actually come from some of these dreams.

zurgandfriend

I have this nightmare where I'm leaving WDW on the DME and I am saying "but I didn't get to the haunted mansion or space mountain or any thing" then I wake up.

JIMINYCR

Yes ... but surprisingly I dont dream of Disney as much as I would think I should. With so much attention paid to Disney things in my life, and being surrounded by Disney things in my home and business, I should be having Disney Dreams exclusively. Especially now that we've been planning for an upcoming trip.

TwilightZone

Same here! I almost never ride anything, I just walk around, and it never looks like what it really is. Really cool!
yeah a lot of my dreams are at epcot and the most accurate location is sse. everything else is all over the place. journey into imagination is also the one from the 80s.
also in my dreams fantasyland is some sort of medieval land, there's a crazy indoor rollercoaster in tomorrowland with a whole bunch of loops, turns, and goes backwards and thunder mountain goes backwards and have three loops in a row.
honestly at times I wonder why that is not reality.
(and if you're wondering my obsession with backwards rides, I am a big fan of x2 lol.)

StarWarsGirl

I do, but for some reason, it is always bizarro Disney. The rides are never right, sometimes downright dangerous, the park is all screwed up...it's never, ever pleasant Disney dreams. Last night I had one where I was on the DL Space Mountain and all the lights were on, and somehow the rest of my group disembarked the ride, but I stayed on...and it was not fun.

One recurring one is where I'm on BTM and it derails. And yes, I am certain this has to do with the one on DL derailing when I was 8.

And then at some point in the dream, eithet Pirates or Splash Mountain (never Small World) ends up with the boats overturning while we're on it.

Like I said, never pleasant, always bizarre.

Walt Disney1955

Yeah I've dreamed about Disney. One of them I remember in particular. Remember that scene in the Wizard of Oz where they saw the castle and all they had to do was run across that field of flowers? I was in that field, but instead I had to reach the top of a hill to get to Cinderella's Castle. I have no idea where Main Street USA was, but alas. I woke up just at the top of the hill. Then I determined that we have to go there, which was my wife's first time.

Goofyernmost

I never sleep dream about Disney, but, I did a lot of day-dreaming about it. My first visit was such a great experience as a family, me, my wife and my two young girls, had such a great time that all I ever wanted to do was to be there. At the time my pay scale was not in the 1 or 2% category and living 1500 miles away tended to limit the number of visits that we could make, but, that didn't stop me from reliving those early visits over and over again in my head. At the time my girls were 6 and 8 respectively and to this day, (they are now 41 and 43) can recall so much of those trips and the fun we had during them. Even the road trips, there and back, were fun for us. 35 years later, I can recall almost every general aspect of the trip and so can they. We find ourselves talking about it quite often.

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Mine was unpleasant and stressful as well. It also has some weirdness like all dreams. Odd the part where my MDE app would open seemed the most stressful part and not losing sight of my kids...
It was almost a week ago and I am still thinking about it:/
Here to hoping tonight I can have a sweet Disney Dream...

QUOTE="StarWarsGirl, post: 8015099, member: 84557"]I do, but for some reason, it is always bizarro Disney. The rides are never right, sometimes downright dangerous, the park is all screwed up...it's never, ever pleasant Disney dreams. Last night I had one where I was on the DL Space Mountain and all the lights were on, and somehow the rest of my group disembarked the ride, but I stayed on...and it was not fun.

One recurring one is where I'm on BTM and it derails. And yes, I am certain this has to do with the one on DL derailing when I was 8.

And then at some point in the dream, eithet Pirates or Splash Mountain (never Small World) ends up with the boats overturning while we're on it.

Like I said, never pleasant, always bizarre.[/QUOTE]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom