Dreamflight's Soundtrack

dxwwf3

marni1971 said:
Oh to find the source loops....

That would be one of the best finds ever since the start of #disney-central. I liked the attraction alot when I was younger (We were there the first day it opened) and I think I would like it even more now. Buzz is good and it was a fine replacement, but I would still rather have the Tomorrowland Metro-Retro Society sponsored Dream/Take Flight in that spot :lol:

EpcotGirl

1 thing i remeber is the greatest memory i ever had, the ride is finishing and the pop up book is there , to this day i remeber it so vividly it is my best memory

The fantasy flight of your life.
Once you've taken a Dreamflight,
The Earth's an inspiring sight.
There's adventure,
There is romance,
Sailing the sky so blue,
Delta's Dreamflight is the best chance for a passport to dreams old and new.
For you have just taken a Dreamflight,
The most wonderful flight of your life,
So take a Delta Dreamflight
http://waltdatedworld.bravepages.com/537bc260.jpg

danielj80

I liked Captain EO before it got replaced by Honey I shrunk the Audience, to this day i still hold a small piece from it and thats a cuddly fuzzball (small red flying thing with a huge tail) lol , i also miss the original figment attraction with the dreamfinder and finally i miss horizons the attraction music was so soothing.

Crazy Harry

General Grizz said:
What a delightful soundtrack.

Anyone else agree?

Absolutely Grizz. Quite wonderful. I listen to it often.

The last time I was on it (and susiquently (sp?) the last time I was at WDW while it operated) was I believe in 96'.

My favorite portion was "flying" over paris.

I experienced it six times in one day simply because it was so delightful and the line was nonexistant. I'm just glad I took advantage of it while it lasted. I only wish I had riden Horizons or WOM multiple times prior to their departure.

The only sound track I enjoy more is Mission to Mars. Gotta love the narration and cheap sound effects.

RONALDL

Lost Memories

danielj80 said:
I liked Captain EO before it got replaced by Honey I shrunk the Audience, to this day i still hold a small piece from it and thats a cuddly fuzzball (small red flying thing with a huge tail) lol , i also miss the original figment attraction with the dreamfinder and finally i miss horizons the attraction music was so soothing.
I WISH EPCOT COULD RETURN TO IT ORIGIONAL SPIRIT.. FIGMENT, WORLD OF MOTION. THEY WERE SO RELAXING.. IT SEEMS DISNEY HAS FORGOTED THAT OLD PEOPLE NEED SLOW RIDES WITH GREAT STORIES...NOT THRILL RIDES THAT YOU ONLY WANT TO GO ON ONCE..IF YOUR HEALTH ALLOWS!!!

RONALDL

Adults Need Attractions Not Thrill Rides

To Me Disney Has Forgot Who Gives The Kids Money To Visit.. Why Are All The Relaxling. Up-lifting Attractions Being Replaced With Wild Thrill Rides That Up-set More Than Thrill.. Adults Need Slow Moving, Well Designed Theme Rides With Good Stage Settings.. Not Sicking, Spinning. Health Threating Rides.. I Hope Disney Gets It.. They Have Lost Walts Dream.. Or Is Comcast Allready In Play.. I Hope Hot..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom