Dream Disney Resort

What extinct attraction would you like to see in my Magic Kingdom?

• Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • If You Had Wings

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Dreamflight

• Snow White's Scary Adventures

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Adventure Thru Inner Space

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other (Specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacemt354

Chili's
Looks great and a ton of detailed lands to catch up with. Going very well, thanks! One thing to bring back to this project was doing the peoplemover on the map, something looked off about the hub station.

While queued for the peoplemover i looked up and realized the trackes traveled out combined together and then circled around to the adjacent building.

I was like...ah good thing i went here lol so thatll be another thing edited in the next update.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Looks great and a ton of detailed lands to catch up with. Going very well, thanks! One thing to bring back to this project was doing the peoplemover on the map, something looked off about the hub station.

While queued for the peoplemover i looked up and realized the trackes traveled out combined together and then circled around to the adjacent building.

I was like...ah good thing i went here lol so thatll be another thing edited in the next update.

Tomorrowland will obviously have the PeopleMover as well, so if I'm able to get it up before you're back at a computer, that might save you some work so you can do it all at once haha. The park is almost honestly done. After Tomorrowland I'll be diving into individual attractions, shows and holiday overlays. Like the real Disneyland, I'm not sure if my Magic Kingdom will ever really be complete.

Also, if you're just joining us, Mos Eisley Spaceport and Marvel City shared an update on the prior page (Pg. 8). Feel free to catch up. Also, if I have any lurkers, feel free to pipe-in! Your input and words are always more than welcome.

rollercoastersa

So... finally caught up with the latest Lands. I have to agree with you, MEW, Discoveryland might be my favourite land also haha. Like I said earlier, I was really curious to see how its many different inspirational sources would blend and I was not disappointed! :D I love the new Timekeeper and the mountain ranges in the Land, I also love the many cooky aliens that inhabit the city.

Mos Eisley and Marvel City are pretty solid as well. Of course, I usually prefer the non-IP attractions in Disney Parks, but these all seem to break out (ha!) of that IP-attraction-curse (literal retellings of said IP). Awesome work! I must say: mentally exploring this park is immense fun haha.

Do you have any idea as to how the rest of the Resort will look like? As in, how many Resort hotels would this park need to accomodate all guests. Kinda interesting to see what themes these will have (read: what theme will be left to decorate the resorts with haha).

Last edited:

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Please tell me that Doctor Doom isn't the one from the bad reboot film.

No, of course not. Hence why I cast Ron Perlman as the voice of Doom. ;)

So... finally catched up with the latest Lands. I have to agree with you, MEW, Discoveryland might be my favourite land also haha. Like I said earlier, I was really curious to see how its many different inspirational sources would blend and I was not disappointed! :D I love the new Timekeeper and the mountain ranges in the Land, I also love the many cooky aliens that inhabit the city.

Mos Eisley and Marvel City are pretty solid as well. Of course, I usually prefer the non-IP attractions in Disney Parks, but these all seem to break out (ha!) of that IP-attraction-curse (literal retellings of said IP). Awesome work! I must say: mentally exploring this park is immense fun haha.

Do you have any idea as to how the rest of the Resort will look like? As in, how many Resort hotels would this park need to accomodate all guests. Kinda interesting to see what themes these will have (read: what theme will be left to decorate the resorts with haha).

Thanks for your feedback! After Tomorrowland, I'll be diving into the attractions, entertainment and seasonal overlays. After that, I'll probably dive into the logistics of the resort's amenities, i.e. hotels, shopping, etc. It's all there, of course, it's just something I haven't thoroughly examined it yet haha.

Twilight_Roxas

Did you read my concept with Halloween for older guest? Because I know your against IPs in Tomorrowland, but I could easily see a Alien vs. Predator maze in Tomorrowland.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Did you read my concept with Halloween for older guest? Because I know your against IPs in Tomorrowland, but I could easily see a Alien vs. Predator maze in Tomorrowland.

I'd argue that it would fit better in Discoveryland, not Tomorrowland. Discoveryland is more alien centric, unlike Tomorrowland. Also, I don't want to blatantly borrow something from Universal. I'm not opposed to using Alien in a Halloween event for Discoveryland - since Disney now owns Alien - but I am opposed to having it in my Future World-inspired Tomorrowland.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
I'll be the first to admit that I'm having a bit of writer's block with my Future World meets Tomorrowland concept. I have the general concept down as well as what attractions and pavilions I will be including. The real ticker is I've never really written a Tomorrowland that I've been happy with. If it's not writer's block pushing back the release, it's an OCD want for me to make sure everything is "perfect" before it is revealed. I promise to have it up as soon as possible - I'm just trying my absolute best to perfect everything.

In the meantime, enjoy music that will find a second lease on life in my Tomorrowland:

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Okay, here it is: the final land (for now) in my 1,500 Acre Magic Kingdom.

As a kid, I would often envision a Tomorrowland inspired by the likes of classic Future World. With my first exposure to Epcot being in 1999, you can imagine how much I would have liked to incorporate Test Track and Spaceship Earth into my "home" Tomorrowland in Disneyland. I feel as if this dream resort finally allows me to accomplish this otherwise impossible feat. Enjoy.

==========================================================================================================

Tomorrowland

“A vista into a world of wondrous ideas, signifying man’s achievements...a step into the future, with predictions of constructive things to come. Tomorrow offers new frontiers in science, adventure and ideals: the Atomic Age, the challenge of outer space, and the hope for a peaceful and unified world.” - Walt Disney

o277qYjn88xpWXN9kk6qGohGMf05wJIx6i4ebDoaB52Nuk4GG4SzQfFzhiJ6W37WyX06yPXB-5x8-93PwWQLr1YXhkd43pI4NHv0bsBjDEcmRY7f48qqz8k7gqZHDGkEKBvuiuEd

If
Discoveryland recalls the farfetched future that never was, then Tomorrowland is an inspired tribute to the creative vision and ingenuity of noted futurist Walt Disney - a decided glimpse into the future of mankind - an opportunity to learn where man is going and why. The Tomorrowland of our Magic Kingdom borrows its heart and soul from the original mission for EPCOT Center, as best dedicated by Card Walker on October 1, 1982.

“To all who come to this Place of joy, Hope and Friendship - Welcome. Epcot is inspired by Walt Disney’s creative vision. Here, human achievements are celebrated through imagination, wonders of enterprise and concepts of a future that promises new and exciting benefits for all. May EPCOT Center entertain, inform and inspire and above all, may it instill a new sense of belief and pride in man’s ability to shape a world that offers hope to people everywhere." - Card Walker

GzQV5rEmnizAxZrJvD5E9htn-71i-EIvIsKBhvr_1DQBmE7nH0LfOKD1EpmglConGA7jbyK0UQvap8Rk1UNoydLoYWmYuE_-DeSXhXQhCQOrVKCO1RyKKTwjMugdIFMYSJGFQyZH

Soaring “monoliths” house twin waterfalls that mark the entrance to this fantastic “World on the Move.” Unlike
Discoveryland and almost every Tomorrowland before it, our Tomorrowland does not open into a main thoroughfare between mirrored show buildings. Instead, we find a vast, open-air esplanade of exploration and discovery. In its heart: the magnificent Fountain of Achievement, the largest decorative fountain ever designed for a Disney Park. As the symbol of hope for a peaceful and unified future, towering water jets - reaching heights of up to 50 ft - surround the kinetic World’s Clock laid center in the fountain. As the colored waters dance as an “underscore,” the projected images of our greatest thinkers, inventors, and philosophers fade in and out on the Clock near their country of origin, paired with their most influential quote. At night, the fountain is even more spectacular as the World’s Clock illuminates from within.

Dreams of the future have long tantalized the imagination of poet and scientist alike, and here in Tomorrowland, we are allowed a fantastical glimpse of what the future might hold. Tomorrowland is alive with constant motion and ceaseless activity, a nostalgic yet striking resemblance to the beloved Tomorrowland of 1967 in Walt’s original Disneyland. Before us is a storied realm of triumph and achievement, a spectacular port built from crisp, white, geometric shapes and spires, peppered with vibrant splashes of color and light. Soft, symmetrical shapes and sculptured reflective surfaces reach skyward, a symbol of human aspiration. Empowered orchestrations set a dramatic backdrop of adventure and discovery, signifying a world in which man is now one with nature. Thundering waterfalls, cool rivers, pine forests, and beautiful gardens set an atmospheric tone amidst the pristine landscape, interspersed seamlessly among the tall buildings and rolling, green hills. Solar panels, rooftop gardens, rainwater irrigation, and a network of man made streams and canals establish a “green future,” one in which relies on renewable energy for a better tomorrow - today.

G2DmNdf0t8LvOX7NrhPwa1NbRWMa951o4mGuzxgaSrQkV8bvlNsfgE3iNDTtMRAnMBOEbDOKvQKtyPcBU2jwGcjPKmwNmI9ILhAmI1q_G3dSyct5Zt4kKGSTTNsdAb5c0SL1HviY

7VGuimcsZJC29YtA5gxG6ny4mWs-CP-hd2dTztUx_WsO47x1q3amxzczTX4f3iExvRB_zJI4LfAdibDQDsDYNG7XM6MKeAZQz0ESDRVsfRUdrsnVVa5VFCt9OLSRUliwPEbpGnZv

“I am passing beyond the magnification limits of even the most powerful microscope...what compelling force draws me into this mysterious darkness? Surely it must be my imagination.”

The first - and most unusual - attraction in our Tomorrowland is the peculiar Adventure Thru Inner Space. In this “true-life” adventure, we explore the strange world within the human body. From the relative comfort of our “Atom-Mobile,” we are shrunken by the Mighty Microscope to the size of a single blood cell. What lies ahead is anyone’s guess… Our narrator, an unseen biologist is our guide thru the peril and excitement, having been trapped himself inside the specimen for longer than comprehension. In this incredible adventure, we learn that good health is based more than anything else on our own personal responsibility and behavior.

Adventure Thru Inner Space shares its home with Innoventions North. In celebration of the human body, as well as diet, health, and fitness, Innoventions North is a glimpse at a “healthier” tomorrow. Hands-on exhibits and activities provide an interactive and educational experience in which the health advancements of tomorrow are showcased for the dreamers of today. The exhibition includes a “sensory maze,” a model gym of tomorrow, and a collection of faux bodies to depict the intricate details and systems of the “human machine.” The Tomorrowland Juice Bar is just that: a juice and smoothie bar. Cranium Command, an Epcot classic, finds new life in Innoventions North, reborn, revamped, and remade for the modern audience.

TerYuGLSx_gbNo4b7lnVRWewgRG0fUtZDCOPrFrL5HfDrQ-EDPP_Rnkc40BjOG7c-m7yLE1KsBQa5xesKqHo4x0_byaJQif3uGHKysHRaYAA3N1T5TwTacbfdzekO_hL-uE76fV6

“Where have we come from? Where are we going? The answers begin in our past. In the dust in which we were formed, answers recorded on the walls of time.”

A dramatic load mural portrays the harsh reality of life in the late Cretaceous Period, a time when man did not exist among the gargantuan dinosaurs and primeval landscape. The growing progress of mankind from the last Stone Age is represented as an inspired, artistic prelude to World on the Move, a fantastic journey through the past, present and future of our beloved Earth.

Over 100+ Audio-Animatronic figures are found in this spectacular “dark ride” reminiscent of Epcot’s Spaceship Earth. Before the dawn of recorded history, we venture through a primitive swamp infested with towering dinosaurs. An apocalyptic calamity brings a mass extinction to the Earth, and with it: Man. Our narrator follows the progress of the human race thru history and beyond; the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Wall of China, the American Revolution. The wheels of time turn ever faster as we ourselves progress thru history and into a spectacular view of our solar system, a prediction of a future in which space-living and travel are a common choice for the “modern” lifestyle. Innoventions South lies at the exit of World on the Move, a pavilion dedicated to the latest in technological advancements. A series of corporate sponsored exhibits - including the ever-popular "ASIMO" - are a mere backdrop to the centerpiece of the exhibition: the House of the Future.

Inspired by the look and design of the original “Monsanto House of the Future” in Disneyland, the amazing, all-plastic, model home of the future is an introduction to a series of at-home appliances and gadgets that may or may not benefit a suburban lifestyle in the near future. Animated posters (a la Harry Potter), holographic television sets, and advanced robotics are among the portrayed innovations. Also found in Innoventions South is the Circarama Theater.

1516324587712.png

The amazing, yet underrated art of “Circarama” has been restored and reborn in Innoventions South. The breathtaking, 360° panorama of HD film portrays Wonders of Space, a Circle Vision 360° experience. In this fantastic adventure, we are treated to an in-the-round presentation of the storied history of space travel and expansion. From the earliest years of NASA to the tragic launch of The Challenger, Wonders of Space ends in a climactic journey to the stars, with an up close view of the various stars and planets of the Milky Way.

iX1niuolalocX4VP9biYTFsoZDt5xPUhvUbfY-rWJSgywsSNVBljRj9eQ3nn4FeKQULmO2y7v6A_1IjNRxNXe4caHBLly798NX5T_leU4nqN2TK_5NjnZkg2JZIm2OsI4BifLq6w

A towering, multi-environed greenhouse stands out among the varied pavilions and monuments of Tomorrowland. Inside: the Tomorrowland Terrace & Arboretum. A lavish restaurant, the Tomorrowland Terrace holds an indoor-expanse of simulated biomes and “natural” environs: rainforests, deserts, grasslands, oceans. Although the environs are sheltered from the real elements, faux weather can - and will - occur mid-meal. Animatronic wildlife, spectacular aquariums, and evidence of how man could benefit - or destroy - the Earth are all present. As it is a restaurant, the Terrace offers all-natural, organic options, most grown in Tomorrowland's Arboretum.

Just behind the Tomorrowland Terrace presides the aforementioned Arboretum, an outdoor botanical garden of towering trees, vibrant flowers, and thundering waterfalls. Domesticated peacocks and colorful schools of koi are among the "wildlife" in this hidden paradise. Scenic trails and dark forests invite us to immerse ourselves from the Magic Kingdom and into a quiet, untouched realm of self-reflection and serenity.

i2hCfrfGtjE_sWtkHGB00UE4rXN0kZrg4o4jExcFhvLm4J_yrOu6YCD38wZw98_1KbuzgjGvGw-4A9jhxZraNgeMal07oAT5UsdYUemczdjUxjl69lQNQNVcheH4d7jiVps42nU3

Of course, not all the attractions in Tomorrowland delve in science-fact… The Tomorrowland PeopleMover whisks by overhead as we approach the imposing Cyberspace Pyramid, our gateway to - gulp - the Internet… In this forbidden frontier of digital rendering, we are “shrunken and pixelated,” thereafter deemed as “software.” Now aboard a coaster-train, it is our assignment to extinguish a threatening virus - one in which will silence all the world’s computers. What follows next is an adventurous race thru the Worldwide Web, all while evading the nasty hand of the deadly virus. The Cyberspace Pyramid features an intense network of drops, loops and corkscrews, as well as an encounter with the rampant coding of the virus. Come nightfall, the Cyberspace Pyramid provides an ethereal glow from within, a beacon for those viewing Tomorrowland from the Central Plaza and beyond.

1516326629862.png

Both the Monorail and Tomorrowland PeopleMover find their home in the Tomorrowland Transit Center, an elevated locale found high above the streets of Tomorrowland. While the PeopleMover explores an additional two “lands” in the Magic Kingdom, the Monorail journeys beyond the berm and into the Land of Dreams itself, traveling throughout the various resorts and amenities with convenient stops and narration. The Monorail Store is an "airport gift shop of the future." Truly, robotic cashiers and tablets operate the store, the store itself a mere convenient store of sorts with handy snacks, refreshments, and kitschy souvenirs.

1516327502041.png

The gleaming, state-of-the-art facility of Test Track is an exhibition of forward-thinking technology and innovation in transportation. A tour of the facilities allows us a first-hand account of how vehicles are tested and designed for use on the road. Better yet, these are no ordinary cars of today - these are self-driving, “hover cars” of tomorrow. Yes, you read that right.

Through a clever optical illusion, our prototype hover car whisks us onto a digital circuit, in which we experience for ourselves the difficult tests and trials that all prototype vehicles must undergo. Narrow switchbacks, hairpin turns, harsh elements, inclement weather, and yes, a moment of “flight” are all on the checklist for today’s run, ending in a climactic mile long race at 65 mph! Afterward, we are invited to explore an exhibit in regards to the history and future of transportation: World of Motion. Named for the extinct attraction of Epcot Center, World of Motion features original cars and machinery from various decades in our storied history, as well as diagrams, photographs, documentaries, and hands-on games and exhibits. World of Motion also acts as the resident "exit thru the gift shop."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4U2FH-jVoQ

1516328654645.png

New Horizons is the rock in which Tomorrowland casts its very foundation… Like its predecessor in Epcot, New Horizons brings the entirety of Tomorrowland together, uniting all prevalent themes into one spectacular attraction. Technology, transportation, food, health, history, space, imagination, and more connect the dots of creativity into a fantastic glimpse at our future from a scientific, nonsensical, or realistic viewpoint.

We board our transport from the chrome terminal of FuturePort, readied for a “tour of tomorrow.” Brilliant dioramas populated with Audio-Animatronic figures and three-dimensional sets portray our world from on and under the sea, and well into outer space, a decided glimpse at life in the distant future. The strong message of "If we can dream it, then we can do it" is carried into the ride's spectacular finale: a simulated, "choose-your-own" journey back to FuturePort. Via flight (or submarine), we choose one of four enticing destinations: Nova Cite, Mesa Verde, Omega Centuri, or a quaint metropolis beneath the ocean...

In this tribute to the long-extinct masterpiece of Epcot, New Horizons is the promise of a bigger and better future with an ongoing message of global unification and peace. Better yet, we can design and predict our own future through a series of interactive exhibits and games found around and about the exit gift shop: FuturePort Gifts. Robotic cashiers and the latest in department store displays sell the latest in the wares and goods of a civilized tomorrow. Not but a few feet from New Horizons is the Tomorrowland Bistro, an outdoor cafe sat beneath the shade of hanging gardens and tall pines. A hydraulic stage lowers and rises from beneath the ground, providing live entertainment for diners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaRaO3uvHCc

1516330962065.png

Another relic of extinct Epcot finds new life in Tomorrowland: Journey Into Imagination. The final attraction in our Tomorrowland, Journey Into Imagination is housed within the giant, kinetic cubes of ImageWorks, a geometric contrast to the original’s pyramids. With our “one little spark of inspiration” we are introduced to the timeless duo of Dreamfinder and Figment aboard their whirring “Dreamcatcher.” In search of “sparks of imagination,” we follow the venerable pair thru the realms of imagination and beyond, with a vibrant focus on Art, Literature, the Performing Arts, Science, Dreams, and a portion new to our Magic Kingdom: Animation. A musical finale leads to the interactive playground of ImageWorks, where interactive games, imaginative play equipment, and a meet ‘n’ greet with Figment and Dreamfinder are all apart of the fun. The Imagination Institute gift shop is a world of pure imagination, a considerably odd shop where we can design our own toys, purchase Legos and erector sets, customize our phone cases, and make our own plush, a la Build-a-Bear Workshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKh6XxYbbIc

Hollywood Boulevard is the first and last stop of the day at the Magic Kingdom. As we venture down the glistening road toward Town Square and the turnstiles beyond, the “Voice of the Magic Kingdom” bids us a fond farewell with the help of Mickey and the gang. As the gang recites the familiar lyrics to the “Mickey Mouse Club March,” we depart thru the main turnstiles, readied for another day of fun and excitement in Disney’s Land of Dreams.

But the fun doesn’t end here… Oh no. There is still much more to explore in this timeless realm of enchantment. Stay tuned...

==========================================================================================================

@spacemt354, in regards to the layout of Tomorrowland, I'm envisioning it much like a circular plaza with the attractions and pavilions surrounding it, alongside lots of natural landscapes; rolling hills, waterfalls, lakes, canals, etc. Obviously the Fountain of Achievement would be in the dead center with the PeopleMover and Monorail traveling along the land's "perimeter." Adventure Thru Inner Space/Innoventions North and World on the Move/Innoventions South would obviously have to be in the respective location of their "North" or "South" namesake.

Twilight_Roxas

Cool. While the Alien maze doesn't have any predators does a easter egg of a predator count? Plus I thought of this backstory: At night a Weyland space ship crash landed onto Discoveryland, and everyone on board is killed however something else survived, and is multiplying.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
This post might be perhaps the most useful post in the entire thread. Enjoy. Feedback, as always, is much appreciated.

Attraction & Entertainment Glossary

1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Discoveryland

2. Adventure Isle: Skull Rock, Graveyard of Lost Ships, Pontoon Bridge, Dead Man's Grotto, Hangman's Tree, Uncharted Lagoon

3. The Adventures of Pinocchio: Fantasyland

4. Adventure Thru Inner Space: Tomorrowland

5. Adventureland Swingers: Adventureland

6. Adventures in Cinema: Hollywood Boulevard

7. Alice's Curious Labyrinth: Fantasyland

8. Ariel's Grotto: Uncharted Lagoon

9. The Avengers: Attack of Dr. Doom: Marvel City

10. Baymax's Whip 'n' Whirl: Marvel City

11. Be Our Guest: Fantasyland

12. Belle's Storybook Journey: Fantasyland

13. The Bootstrappers: Uncharted Lagoon

14. Buffalo Nickel Theater: Discoveryland

15. Carnival Corral: Fantasyland

16. Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station: Fantasyland

17. Castle Disney Mystery Tour: Fantasyland

18. Chip & Dale's Jumpin' Acorns: Hollywood Boulevard

19. Cinderella's Chateau: Fantasyland

20. Cinemagic: Hollywood Boulevard

21. Citizens of Hollywood Boulevard: Hollywood Boulevard

22. Close Encounters: Discoveryland

23. Colonel Hathi's Safari Arcade: Adventureland

24. Coyote Junction Hoedown: Westernland

25. Cranium Command: Tomorrowland

26. Cyberspace Pyramid: Tomorrowland

27. Davy Crockett's Wilderness Arcade: Westernland

28. Diamondback Rattlesnake Revue: Westernland

29. Discovery Balloon Ascent: Fantasyland & Discoveryland

30. Discovery Mountain: Discoveryland

31. Disney Animation: Animation Academy, Sorcerer's Workshop, Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop, Character Close-Up, Back to Neverland, Back to Neverland - Again, Hollywood Boulevard

32. Disney's Electrical Parade: Fantasyland & Central Plaza

33. The Disney Gallery: Hollywood Boulevard

34. Disney Princess Royal Gathering: Fantasyland

35. Docking Bay 66: Mos Eisley Spaceport

36. Docking Bay 94: Mos Eisley Spaceport

37. Donald's Boat: Hollywood Boulevard

38. Dragon's Tower: Fantasyland

39. Duck Bumps: Hollywood Boulevard

40. Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Fantasyland

41. Elias Carousel: Hollywood Boulevard

42. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter: Discoveryland

43. Fantasmic!: Westernland

44. Fantasy Gardens: Central Plaza

45. Five & Dime: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

46. Flying Saucers: Discoveryland

47. Fortune Red's Pirate Arcade: Uncharted Lagoon

48. From the Earth to the Moon: Discoveryland

49. Frozen Ever After: Fantasyland

50. Frozen Sing-Along Festival: Fantasyland

51. Galactic Zoo: Mos Eisley Spaceport

52. Giggle Gas Gang: Fantasyland

53. Goofy's Paint 'n' Play: Hollywood Boulevard

54. The Great Muppet Movie Ride: Hollywood Boulevard

55. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!: Marvel City

56. Hall of Fame: Marvel City

57. The Haunted Mansion: Hollywood Boulevard

58. Hiking Trails & Pack-Mule Rides: Westernland

59. Hiro's Workshop: Marvel City

60. Hollywood Boulevard Vehicles: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

61. Hollywoodland Philharmonic: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

62. House of the Future: Tomorrowland

63. ImageWorks: Tomorrowland

64. Imperial Academy: Mos Eisley Spaceport

65. Indiana Jones Expedition: Adventureland

66. Innoventions North & South: Tomorrowland

67. Iron Man Experience: Marvel City

68. It's a Small World: Fantasyland

69. Jack's Midnight Ride: Fantasyland

70. Jedi Training: Trials of Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport

71. Jolly Holiday with Mary Poppins: Fantasyland

72. Journey Into Imagination: Tomorrowland

73. Journey to the Center of the Earth: Discoveryland

74. Jungle Friends: Adventureland

75. Jungle River Cruise: Adventureland

76. The Junkyard: Mos Eisley Spaceport

77. Just One Dream - The Walt Disney Story: Hollywood Boulevard

78. Kingdom Railway: Hollywood Boulevard, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland

79. Launchpad McQuack's Plane Crazy: Hollywood Boulevard

80. Legends of the Wild, Wild West: Westernland

81. Lewis & Clark Riverboat: Westernland

82. Live the Magic: Central Plaza

83. Make-Believe Brass: Fantasyland

84. Menlo Park: An Exhibition: Discoveryland

85. Mickey & Minnie's House: Hollywood Boulevard

86. Mickey's Madcap Circus: Fantasyland

87. Mickey's PhilharMagic: Hollywood Boulevard

88. Moana: Legend of the Seven Seas: Adventureland

89. The Monorail: Tomorrowland

90. Monty Python's Spamalot, Presented by a Big Business Agreement Between Monty Python and Disney - But Not Dr. Graham Chapman: Hollywood Boulevard

91. Mos Eisley Grand Prix: Mos Eisley Spaceport

92. Nature's Wonderland: Westernland

93. New Horizons: Tomorrowland

94. Nine Old Men: Westernland

95. Orbitron: Discoveryland

96. Peter Pan's Flight: Uncharted Lagoon

97. Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure: Uncharted Lagoon

98. Plaza Swan Boats: Central Plaza

99. Plectu's Fantastic Intergalactic Revue: Discoveryland

100. Pooh's Most Grand Adventure: Fantasyland

101. The Princess and the Frog River Run: Westernland

102. Ratatouille: Recipe for Adventure: Westernland

103. Red Car Trolley: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

104. Roger Rabbit's Motorcar Mania!: Hollywood Boulevard

105. Rogue's Gallery: Uncharted Lagoon

106. Royal Sommerhus: Fantasyland

107. Runaway Ore Cars: Adventureland

108. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: Fantasyland

109. S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q.: Marvel City

110. Sinbad's Storybook Voyage: Uncharted Lagoon

111. Sleeping Beauty's Cottage: Fantasyland

112. Spider-Man Homecoming: Marvel City

113. Star Tours: Mos Eisley Spaceport

114. Star Wars Launch Bay: Mos Eisley Spaceport

115. Stark Expo: Marvel City

116. Starport 1865: Discoveryland

117. Storybook Land Canal Boats: Fantasyland

118. Storytellers on Parade: Fantasyland & Central Plaza

119. Sword in the Stone Ceremony: Fantasyland

120. Test Track: Tomorrowland

121. Thunder Mesa Runaway Railroad: Westernland

122. Tinseltown Arcade: Hollywood Boulevard

123. Tomorrowland Arboretum: Tomorrowland

124. Tomorrowland PeopleMover: Tomorrowland, Discoveryland, Marvel City

125. Toy Story Mania!: Fantasyland

126. Tower of Terror: Hollywood Boulevard

127. Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid: Fantasyland

128. The Visionarium: Soarin' Thru Time: Discoveryland

129. Westernland Jamboree: Westernland

130. Western River Expedition: Westernland

131. The Wicked Wench: Uncharted Lagoon

132. Wonders of Space: Tomorrowland

133. World on the Move: Tomorrowland

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
This post might be perhaps the most useful post in the entire thread. Enjoy. Feedback, as always, is much appreciated.

Attraction & Entertainment Glossary

1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Discoveryland

2. Adventure Isle: Skull Rock, Graveyard of Lost Ships, Pontoon Bridge, Dead Man's Grotto, Hangman's Tree, Uncharted Lagoon

3. The Adventures of Pinocchio: Fantasyland

4. Adventure Thru Inner Space: Tomorrowland

5. Adventureland Swingers: Adventureland

6. Adventures in Cinema: Hollywood Boulevard

7. Alice's Curious Labyrinth: Fantasyland

8. Ariel's Grotto: Uncharted Lagoon

9. The Avengers: Attack of Dr. Doom: Marvel City

10. Baymax's Whip 'n' Whirl: Marvel City

11. Be Our Guest: Fantasyland

12. Belle's Storybook Journey: Fantasyland

13. The Bootstrappers: Uncharted Lagoon

14. Buffalo Nickel Theater: Discoveryland

15. Carnival Corral: Fantasyland

16. Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station: Fantasyland

17. Castle Disney Mystery Tour: Fantasyland

18. Chip & Dale's Jumpin' Acorns: Hollywood Boulevard

19. Cinderella's Chateau: Fantasyland

20. Cinemagic: Hollywood Boulevard

21. Citizens of Hollywood Boulevard: Hollywood Boulevard

22. Close Encounters: Discoveryland

23. Colonel Hathi's Safari Arcade: Adventureland

24. Coyote Junction Hoedown: Westernland

25. Cranium Command: Tomorrowland

26. Cyberspace Pyramid: Tomorrowland

27. Davy Crockett's Wilderness Arcade: Westernland

28. Diamondback Rattlesnake Revue: Westernland

29. Discovery Balloon Ascent: Fantasyland & Discoveryland

30. Discovery Mountain: Discoveryland

31. Disney Animation: Animation Academy, Sorcerer's Workshop, Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop, Character Close-Up, Back to Neverland, Back to Neverland - Again, Hollywood Boulevard

32. Disney's Electrical Parade: Fantasyland & Central Plaza

33. The Disney Gallery: Hollywood Boulevard

34. Disney Princess Royal Gathering: Fantasyland

35. Docking Bay 66: Mos Eisley Spaceport

36. Docking Bay 94: Mos Eisley Spaceport

37. Donald's Boat: Hollywood Boulevard

38. Dragon's Tower: Fantasyland

39. Duck Bumps: Hollywood Boulevard

40. Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Fantasyland

41. Elias Carousel: Hollywood Boulevard

42. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter: Discoveryland

43. Fantasmic!: Westernland

44. Fantasy Gardens: Central Plaza

45. Five & Dime: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

46. Flying Saucers: Discoveryland

47. Fortune Red's Pirate Arcade: Uncharted Lagoon

48. From the Earth to the Moon: Discoveryland

49. Frozen Ever After: Fantasyland

50. Frozen Sing-Along Festival: Fantasyland

51. Galactic Zoo: Mos Eisley Spaceport

52. Giggle Gas Gang: Fantasyland

53. Goofy's Paint 'n' Play: Hollywood Boulevard

54. The Great Muppet Movie Ride: Hollywood Boulevard

55. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!: Marvel City

56. Hall of Fame: Marvel City

57. The Haunted Mansion: Hollywood Boulevard

58. Hiking Trails & Pack-Mule Rides: Westernland

59. Hiro's Workshop: Marvel City

60. Hollywood Boulevard Vehicles: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

61. Hollywoodland Philharmonic: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

62. House of the Future: Tomorrowland

63. ImageWorks: Tomorrowland

64. Imperial Academy: Mos Eisley Spaceport

65. Indiana Jones Expedition: Adventureland

66. Innoventions North & South: Tomorrowland

67. Iron Man Experience: Marvel City

68. It's a Small World: Fantasyland

69. Jack's Midnight Ride: Fantasyland

70. Jedi Training: Trials of Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport

71. Jolly Holiday with Mary Poppins: Fantasyland

72. Journey Into Imagination: Tomorrowland

73. Journey to the Center of the Earth: Discoveryland

74. Jungle Friends: Adventureland

75. Jungle River Cruise: Adventureland

76. The Junkyard: Mos Eisley Spaceport

77. Just One Dream - The Walt Disney Story: Hollywood Boulevard

78. Kingdom Railway: Hollywood Boulevard, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland

79. Launchpad McQuack's Plane Crazy: Hollywood Boulevard

80. Legends of the Wild, Wild West: Westernland

81. Lewis & Clark Riverboat: Westernland

82. Live the Magic: Central Plaza

83. Make-Believe Brass: Fantasyland

84. Menlo Park: An Exhibition: Discoveryland

85. Mickey & Minnie's House: Hollywood Boulevard

86. Mickey's Madcap Circus: Fantasyland

87. Mickey's PhilharMagic: Hollywood Boulevard

88. Moana: Legend of the Seven Seas: Adventureland

89. The Monorail: Tomorrowland

90. Monty Python's Spamalot, Presented by a Big Business Agreement Between Monty Python and Disney - But Not Dr. Graham Chapman: Hollywood Boulevard

91. Mos Eisley Grand Prix: Mos Eisley Spaceport

92. Nature's Wonderland: Westernland

93. New Horizons: Tomorrowland

94. Nine Old Men: Westernland

95. Orbitron: Discoveryland

96. Peter Pan's Flight: Uncharted Lagoon

97. Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle for the Sunken Treasure: Uncharted Lagoon

98. Plaza Swan Boats: Central Plaza

99. Plectu's Fantastic Intergalactic Revue: Discoveryland

100. Pooh's Most Grand Adventure: Fantasyland

101. The Princess and the Frog River Run: Westernland

102. Ratatouille: Recipe for Adventure: Westernland

103. Red Car Trolley: Hollywood Boulevard & Central Plaza

104. Roger Rabbit's Motorcar Mania!: Hollywood Boulevard

105. Rogue's Gallery: Uncharted Lagoon

106. Royal Sommerhus: Fantasyland

107. Runaway Ore Cars: Adventureland

108. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: Fantasyland

109. S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q.: Marvel City

110. Sinbad's Storybook Voyage: Uncharted Lagoon

111. Sleeping Beauty's Cottage: Fantasyland

112. Spider-Man Homecoming: Marvel City

113. Star Tours: Mos Eisley Spaceport

114. Star Wars Launch Bay: Mos Eisley Spaceport

115. Stark Expo: Marvel City

116. Starport 1865: Discoveryland

117. Storybook Land Canal Boats: Fantasyland

118. Storytellers on Parade: Fantasyland & Central Plaza

119. Sword in the Stone Ceremony: Fantasyland

120. Test Track: Tomorrowland

121. Thunder Mesa Runaway Railroad: Westernland

122. Tinseltown Arcade: Hollywood Boulevard

123. Tomorrowland Arboretum: Tomorrowland

124. Tomorrowland PeopleMover: Tomorrowland, Discoveryland, Marvel City

125. Toy Story Mania!: Fantasyland

126. Tower of Terror: Hollywood Boulevard

127. Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid: Fantasyland

128. The Visionarium: Soarin' Thru Time: Discoveryland

129. Westernland Jamboree: Westernland

130. Western River Expedition: Westernland

131. The Wicked Wench: Uncharted Lagoon

132. Wonders of Space: Tomorrowland

133. World on the Move: Tomorrowland
A great lost. A great park. Well done!

D Hulk

With your (beautiful) park so ridonkulously hugetastic, I fear crossing its entire breadth at closing time would be an epic feat worthy of legend. Even with in-park transport, it’s a schlep. Some friendly suggestions:

Perhaps you could have secondary entrances, much like the International Gateway, passing under the train stations at the other cardinal points.

Could there be resort hotels inside the park, say one in each major land. And if guests for whatever reason cannot reach their homebase hotel, staff will porter their gear over from the other hotel.

Also, certain cast members could basically be park sherpas, equipped with all the supplies and skills exhausted guests might need to cross the vast expanses.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
With your (beautiful) park so ridonkulously hugetastic, I fear crossing its entire breadth at closing time would be an epic feat worthy of legend. Even with in-park transport, it’s a schlep. Some friendly suggestions:

Perhaps you could have secondary entrances, much like the International Gateway, passing under the train stations at the other cardinal points.

Could there be resort hotels inside the park, say one in each major land. And if guests for whatever reason cannot reach their homebase hotel, staff will porter their gear over from the other hotel.

Also, certain cast members could basically be park sherpas, equipped with all the supplies and skills exhausted guests might need to cross the vast expanses.

Hmm... I was definitely considering having a second and third entrance, most likely in Mos Eisley Spaceport or Marvel City since they are beyond the berm. I'm thinking of having one in between Small World and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train too. @spacemt354, for the finale map, would it be at all possible to include a second and third entrance? One between Small World and Seven Dwarfs, another in Mos Eisley Spaceport? That is if there's any room left on the map haha. I'm also trying to remember if there is anything in the way between Seven Dwarfs and Small World.

One thing I am definitely considering is having a hotel-entrance like Disneyland Paris. Obviously, it wouldn't be within the park's turnstiles, but I can easily fit it right in front of the Pan-Pacific entrance and theme it to classic Hollywood. As for having hotels inside the park itself, that is an interesting idea that I would definitely consider. Imagine being able to stay in the Tower of Terror?

Ultimately, I don't think we ever hit 1,500 Acres. I'd say we're somewhere in the range of 900, which is still HUGE. That's three Epcots lol.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Egads, this is super impressive. I could never hope to match what you did.

Of course, none of this is actually realistic. :p To me, the whole point of this is going all-out and having fun with it. I know a 1,500 Acre Magic Kingdom with 133 attractions will never exist in real-life, but it can exist in my imagination. ;)

This project has literally taken 2+ years to perfect and edit. Obviously, I haven't spent 365 days a year working on it, but it has taken up a lot of free time and personal dedication. It was super worth it in the end. Thank you for your feedback!

Also, folks, the Google Doc is definitely going to be a thing I will share once everything has been arranged and completed to my liking. I'm looking at what attractions to focus on in-depth and what else I should cover before doing so. Any requests?

spacemt354

Chili's
Seems like just yesterday this epic journey began - and now the park is coming to its final updates!

One minor note before getting into the lands -- the monorail, I just couldn't fit it :confused: Tomorrowland was a tight squeeze as it was, and unless there was some sort of Autopia that the monorail could glide over in figure 8s like in Disneyland, it felt like it was taking away from the awe of the 3 station peoplemover. Perhaps the monorail could be used as resort transportation instead?

Also -- I'm glad I glanced at the thread haha -- because I was able to add in the two entrances (one themed to Mos Eisley and the other a Mary Blair entrance by small world (east and north entrance labels respectfully.)

And with that here are the lands!

Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Screenshot (37).png

Tomorrowland
Screenshot (36).png

And ...dun dun dun dun...MEW's Magic Kingdom!
dream resort.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom