Dream Cruise July 19

LoriSue

Original Poster
Hi All....
This is going to be our very first cruise, so excited that it's a Disney Cruise. Being the Disney Junkies that we are, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's my DH, myself and my 17 year old daughter. I'm little concerned that when she goes off to do the teen activities onboard, she'll be on her own since it's just the 3 of us. Anyone else going on that one who may have kids her age? Also, we'd love to meet a family who will also be on the same cruise. If anyone has any helpful hints, we'd really appreciate them. When it comes to the parks, I am the Master but here I'm a rookie! :p

Disneyfalcon

We won't be on that one, but if it helps, our kids had no problems making friends in the teen club. I'd definitely recommend she go the first night. That's when they make their plans for the week and friendships start to form.:)

mickey merrills

We'll be on the same cruise, and we can't wait. It's our 3rd Disney cruise, and we enjoy it (almost!) as much as our trips to the park. We'll be with extended family, including our two teenaged sons, my parents, brother + sister-in-law, one 14 year-old nephew and a 10 year old niece.

It it's like past DCL trips (which I'm sure it will be)you and your daughter will have plenty to do. And if you're like me, the planning is half the fun! :)

bkgrim

We are there also

We are also ging on this cruise. My wife my 14 year old son and I are looking forward to this ship. Been on the magic and many other ships. Are son is able to find many things to be so he does not have to run with his parents. But we still have fun together

LoriSue

Original Poster
I don't know if we saw you there but she had an AMAZING time at Vibe. She made some friends that I hope she keeps in touch with. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom