News Dragon caught fire in today’s Festival of Fantasy parade

Cesar R M

Safety protocols should really be automated. There needs to be a computer controller and sensors inside her. Then, program her to feel pain so that she jumps in the nearest body of water next time it happens. And for the sake of the crowd, there should be an audible warning to get out of her way; so, give her some speakers to scream through.
How I imagine MisterPenguin Pitching that idea to Imagineers..

Uz0rmmP.gif

TOCPE82

I'm just glad to see they intend on bringing it back. FoF is the only daytime parade I've ever really enjoyed and on my recent trip the dragon's absence was notable.

geekza

I'm just glad to see they intend on bringing it back. FoF is the only daytime parade I've ever really enjoyed and on my recent trip the dragon's absence was notable.
I've always felt like they should change the end of the parade where they dragon once appeared to the "sad trombones" sound.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I've always felt like they should change the end of the parade where they dragon once appeared to the "sad trombones" sound.

actually I think that could be used for the following:
- where the Yeti appears
- the end of Spaceship Earth
- when you round the corner and see the line for Flight of Passage
- when they announce price hikes
- some would say Toy Story Land or Rivers of Light but that's debatable
- when you stay at All Star Sports and realize hundreds of your favorite cheerleading and football groups are there as well
- sometimes as you board the monorail (assuming it's even running)
- and last but not least... when Disney makes an announcement on new attractions but then realizing they will take 3 years to complete it

habuma

She really is missed in this Parade.
It just does not how the 'wow' factor with her out of action.
-

Completely agreed. The dragon is my favorite part of that parade, but I didn't expect her absence to leave as big of a hole in the parade as it did. It's hard to explain why the parade feels wrong without her, other than to say that the only other thing I can think of that would feel just as wrong is if Mickey showed up missing an ear.

pumpkin7

Sorry it's not a video, can't get it to upload.
Behold! A fire breathing, French Maleficent!

I love how all the people in front haven't even noticed it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180913-202505.jpg
    Screenshot_20180913-202505.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 198

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom