Downtown Disney Sitting Area?

Dpint43

Original Poster
Hey y'all - my family is going to Downtown Disney for a night during our stay at the World. We will be there around dinner time on Thanksgiving. Right now we have reservations at Paradiso 37 - but half the party is now wanting to try other foods...so one of the solutions we're looking at is finding an outside area to eat (maybe benches or picnic tables?) where everyone can bring their respective dish after visiting a quick service / food truck/ etc. Is there an area where we could sit together and eat outside in Downtown Disney (not in a restaurant)?

If they do have a sit down area (maybe with benches or picnic tables?) - are those areas usually crowded?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Danny

MMDVC

I noticed it was hard to get seating anywhere since they opened Starbucks walk up window and the food trucks. Also competing with the Earl of Sandwich and Ghiradelli Ice Cream for seating! And the families watching the stage area performers! So yes some outdoor seating is available but it will be crowded.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I do not have advice on seating but Paradiso 37 was a horrible experience for us! We will never go back. It's a very long explanation why. Lol
A suggestion if y'all do a different restaurant downtown I would consider Raglan Road. We love the atmosphere and all the food there! There is pretty much something for everyone from steaks, burgers, fish , etc. They have a very large menu to choose from, and also a great bar drink menu if you are looking for a few adult beverages. You can look at the menu on AllEars.net. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom