Downtown Disney Marketplace boat dock closing soon for causeway construction

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Interesting. I know that things like this will HAVE to be done in order for the construction on such a massive scale, I'm glad they are not halting boat traffic completely.
I assume this is to mainly support the construction of the Boat House? Is this an incorrect assumption.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

RonAnnArbor

This is actually a MUCH better place for the PO boats to dock -- then you can head where you want -- as it is, with the PO boats docking next to Rainforest Cafe, you are dumped out in the main Disney shopping district and its a LONG walk to the restaurants on Pleasure Island or a long wait for a water taxi to the West Side...Personally, I will very much love the stop on Pleasure Island instead...Disney of course, prefers you to be diverted into their stores so there is method to their madness

roj2323

This will certainly make it more difficult to follow the progress of the restaurant project on PI but i'm happy to hear they are not taking there time with the causeway project. The causeway will admittedly be more useful than the boat once it's done and open.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom