downtown disney hours

Ellen Ripley

hi, does anyone know the hours of operation of stores like once upon a toy at downtown disney, weekdays and sundays? thanks in advance.

Woody13

Originally posted by mansionmaiden
hi, does anyone know the hours of operation of stores like once upon a toy at downtown disney, weekdays and sundays? thanks in advance.

SUN - THU; 9:30 AM until 11:00 PM
FRI - SAT; 9:30 AM until 11:30 PM

Upvote 0

Woody13

Originally posted by Cruella
What about Disney Quest hours? If anyone knows weekday and weekend that would be so helpful to me. Thanks!

Disney Quest is open from:
11:30 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday
11:30 a.m.- Midnight Friday and Saturday

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

One more question to add:
We are planning on buying our tickets at downtown disney the night before we hit the parks. Are the hours for the ticket sales place, sorry don't know the name, the same as the rest of Downtown Disney?

BTW: I know they're cheaper to buy them before we leave, we are getting the armed forces tickets that have to be bought at Disney.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Woody13

At DTD you can purchase WDW tickets at the following locations; Pleasure Island Ticket Booth, DisneyQuest Ticket Window and the Cirque Ticket Window. However, to purchase DOD tickets, I think you have to go to Shades of Green (now temporarily at the Contemporary). I don't think the other WDW ticket places sell the DOD tickets.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Thanks Woody.
I actually am not buying the regular DOD tickets that have to be purchased at Shades of Green or on military bases. I meant the tickets for the armed forces salute (free for active duty member, four more 5 day park hoppers for $99 each). These are only good until the middle of December and have to be purchased at one of the parks or the ticket sales office at Downtown Disney.
As I recall last time they had an armed forces salute in Feb 02, we bought our tickets at the Downtown Disney ticket place and it was in the Village Market Place, (I think around the little train and Giradellis? Could be totally wrong) not Pleasure Island or West Side.

I guess if no one knows, I will assume it has the same hours as the stores! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom