Double Whammy not letting it get me down

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
First; I slipped the other day and tore the meniscus in my knee, so I will need surgery and physical therapy. I have a trip scheduled in late August so I have my work cut out for me.

Second; here in the Boston area we are in the middle of a blizzard. We are in the jack pot zone and will about 36” of snow when all is said and done.

That said; I am sitting here drinking coffee with my DW and DS. We will plan our dinning for our upcoming trip then I’m watching Erin, Dave and Co. in my favorite planning DVD.

Everyone affected by “Juno” good luck and be careful.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I hope your knee completely heals in due course, and glad to hear that your family is there with you. It's never pleasant to have an injury. As for the blizzard, I'm north of the city and went outside early this morning in knee-deep snow. I didn't have to go to work today, so I didn't mind shoveling a few times today; at least the snow was light powder and easy to move. :)

HakunaMatata89

hope you get better by August.

as for the blizzard i feel your pain, ive been stuck at base for 2 days cause i couldnt drive home on my off time. we sure got hammered

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom