Double-decker back at MK

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Sadly, the buses probably wouldn't work in World Showcase anymore. Too many people. Have you noticed on Main Street, that when the horse-drawn trolley is coming behind them, ringing the bell to beat the band, or the fire engine is honking it's horn, that guests don't even get out of the way. People just aren't aware of their surroundings anymore. At World Showcase, you'd probably have to have a CM walk in front of the bus to keep the path clear. Sounds like an awful lot of walking throughout the course of a day.

Goofyernmost

Sadly, the buses probably wouldn't work in World Showcase anymore. Too many people. Have you noticed on Main Street, that when the horse-drawn trolley is coming behind them, ringing the bell to beat the band, or the fire engine is honking it's horn, that guests don't even get out of the way. People just aren't aware of their surroundings anymore. At World Showcase, you'd probably have to have a CM walk in front of the bus to keep the path clear. Sounds like an awful lot of walking throughout the course of a day.
So, as usual, everyone's fun and experience is derailed by an over abundance of stupid!

James Barker

I was pleasantly surprised to see so many vehicles out last week.
5r.jpg

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I had no idea the double decker was coming back.
Does anyone remember when it was last seen? I don't recall seeing it since I've been taking my kids, but I understand my memory is quite flawed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom