Door magnets

Lb83

Original Poster
Hi please help. We went on a Disney cruise in 2017 and we saw lots of beautiful door magnets and we are going a cruise this August and would love to get some for the kids as a surprise. I’ve looked online but to ship to the uk it’s double the price of the magnets. Anyone help with pointing me in the right direction for cheaper shipping please.
Thank you all for your help

Lb83

Original Poster
I’ve emailed someone on there to confirm how much as it’s saying £34 for 4 small magnets without postage. Are they this expensive?

KCheatle

I found designs for the whole family (my family, my brother's family, my sister's family, and my parents) on etsy. The shop I used offered to print and send the magnets to me all done, but it would cost a lot more. What I ended up doing was buying the graphic, printing it myself, laminating it myself, and then just sticking magnets on. Saved me a bunch of money and made a great cruise gift for the family! Etsy is definitely the place to go!

jaklgreen

We just made our own also. I just printed up pictures on normal paper and bought contact paper and laminated them myself without the use of a lamination machine. Then you just cut around the image.

NelleBelle

It’s suoer easy to do it yourself! I’m not very crafty but copied free Disney clip art, printed the image (in color) onto card stock and then cut the image out, laminated the image (I bought an inexpensive laminator since I was doing a bunch of images for our haolloween cruise), and then attached adhesive backed magnet strips. Super easy and much less expensive than buying. If you’re handy with photo editing software, you can even customize some with your name, etc (DH did that for me as I’m not that saavy)! 😁 Ha e fun!!

KCheatle

Thank you, that’s a really good idea. Do you have any pictures please.
Here’s the Etsy shop I used and some pictures of what I bought:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom