Don't Wanna Jump the Gun , BUT...

yensid67

Original Poster
After 13 years of scrimping and saving, plans falling through almost every year, I am 99% certain that my 2013 trip will be moved to 2012!

Most of FLE will be open except for Mine Train, and the place will be decorated for the holidays! On a sad note, my partner of 13 years won't be joining me!:-( He has a few medical problems and does not want to ruin thr trip if something would go wrong! SO being the kind and gently person he is(that's why I am with him), he suggested I take a friend of ours who has NEVER taken a vacation in 56 years! I am even going one step farther and paying everything and letting her pay her share off after we return! I know that may be a great thing to do, but she is a good friend and I would like to see her enjoy herself. Hope to see/meet some of you there December 3-10 2012!!!!

mollydtt

Congratulations! I hope you have a fabulous time. I'm sure that your friend will have many wonderful memories enjoy the trip more than she ever thought she would!

JIMINYCR

What a magical surprise. Can't imagine not having a vacation in 56 years. When I opened my business I went 12 without a vacation and I thought I was going crazy. Enjoy the trip and it will be extra special taking it with someone who is new to Disney. Hope and pray that your partner stays well while you are away. Bring something special home for him.

yensid67

Original Poster
Thought I had posted an update, but didn't. So here it is!

I just got a loan...what am I going to do?
I'm going to WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Now, that's final! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom