Don't miss restaraunts at Tokyo/Hong Kong/Shanghai

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Hello all! I was wondering what the best restaurants are. Restaurants like Be Our Guest at MK, Harambe Market at AK, Corndog Castle at Disneyland, or Via Napoli at EPCOT where you don't want to miss. Thanks so much! Shanghai is especially confusing. Is anything at DisneyTown worth checking out? There's not really any good recommendations I've seen online for that resort. Thanks so much!

GiveMeTheMusic

TDL
Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
Camp Woodchuck
Hungry Bear

TDS
Magellan's

HKDL
Main Street Corner Cafe
Crystal Lotus

SDL
Barbossa's Bounty
Aurora

I'd recommend doing some reading at tdrexplorer.com and disneytouristblog.com - both have lots of dining info for all Asian resorts.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
TDL
Camp Woodchuck
Hungry Bear

TDS
Magellan's

HKDL
Main Street Corner Cafe
Crystal Lotus

SDL
Barbossa's Bounty
Aurora

I'd recommend doing some reading at tdrexplorer.com and disneytouristblog.com - both have lots of dining info for all Asian resorts.
Thank you so much! Is there anything worth eating at Ikspiari or DisneyTown? Thanks!

Magic Feather

TDL
Camp Woodchuck
Hungry Bear

TDS
Magellan's

HKDL
Main Street Corner Cafe
Crystal Lotus

SDL
Barbossa's Bounty
Aurora

Definitely these, but also in addition:
(Admittedly don't remember the exact names)
TDL:
Waffle Shop in World Bazzar
China Voyager
Can't Reccomend Hungry Bear enough
The Popcorn

TDS:
Mama Biscotti's (?) Bakery in Meditteranean Harbor
Vulcania
The Food Court in Arabian Coast

HKDL:
Explorer's Club/Cafe (Mystic Point)
Any restaurant at Explorer's Lodge

SDL:
Remy's Patissere

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

Definitely these, but also in addition:
(Admittedly don't remember the exact names)
TDL:
Waffle Shop in World Bazzar
China Voyager
Can't Reccomend Hungry Bear at all
The Popcorn

TDS:
Mama Biscotti's (?) Bakery in Meditteranean Harbor
Vulcania
The Food Court in Arabian Coast

HKDL:
Explorer's Club/Cafe (Mystic Point)
Any restaurant at Explorer's Lodge

SDL:
Remy's Patissere

Yeah, and if we start getting into snacks, we're in a whole different ball game. @David2319, look on the sites above for compilations of snacks, especially for TDR. Chandu tails, ukiwa buns, various popcorn flavors, alien mochi, etc. All must-try.

Hungry Bear is great if you like Japanese curry. Otherwise, it's not good at all!

There is some good food in Ikspiari, but I never end up spending much time there because the parks are so enchanting. DisneyTown has some good budget-conscious options, compared to the park where prices are very high for food. Whatever you do, don't eat at Cheesecake Factory.

Magic Feather

Yeah, and if we start getting into snacks, we're in a whole different ball game. @David2319, look on the sites above for compilations of snacks, especially for TDR. Chandu tails, ukiwa buns, various popcorn flavors, alien mochi, etc. All must-try.

Hungry Bear is great if you like Japanese curry. Otherwise, it's not good at all!

There is some good food in Ikspiari, but I never end up spending much time there because the parks are so enchanting. DisneyTown has some good budget-conscious options, compared to the park where prices are very high for food. Whatever you do, don't eat at Cheesecake Factory.
Just noticed and now edited to reflect that I meant to say "can't reccomended Hungry Bear Enough," love that place, but note, if you order the "corn dish," I have learned that to be an industrial sized box of Bugles. (Although they are great when mixed with the curry.
Ikspiari is nice and large, but it (IMO) almost embodies everyone's negative fears about Disney Springs. I feel like I am in a baby of Pointe Orlando and the Premium Outlets instead of a Disney center (and good luck not getting lost.)

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

That's really good to know. I cannot wait to check out all of the snacks. Honestly, that's what's the most fun for me; enjoying the sights and having some popcorn or what not. I've read so much of TDRExploer & DisneyTouristBlog they really do rock, but there's not much info on Ikspiari or DisneyTown, so I really appreciate it. And of course, haha, Cheesecake Factory is awesome, but I would have to be pretty sad to eat it in Shanghai:hilarious:.
Just noticed and now edited to reflect that I meant to say "can't reccomended Hungry Bear Enough," love that place, but note, if you order the "corn dish," I have learned that to be an industrial sized box of Bugles. (Although they are great when mixed with the curry.
Ikspiari is nice and large, but it (IMO) almost embodies everyone's negative fears about Disney Springs. I feel like I am in a baby of Pointe Orlando and the Premium Outlets instead of a Disney center (and good luck not getting lost.)
Thanks for the clarification:). Interesting about Ikspiari. I might check it out if we have time, but we shall see. Really appreciate all of the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom