Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I didnt want to say anything...but that glitter!
giphy.gif

Ha Ha! ❤️It!!!

Zipadeelady

View attachment 450054

Mine is It's a Small World. I gotta say.... This is the most annoying ride and I hate that we go on it so many times every trip. But..... It's growing on me and it's easily the ride that makes me the most nostalgic about our trips. I'm at that place now where the dolls are cute, I have a favorite room, and a trip to Disney would feel incomplete without a ride on the baby doll ride. Yeah... I hate myself a little, but it is what it is 😂😂 I wanted the snacks magic band, but this one was too cute to pass up 😂😂

I'm not the biggest IASW fan either but I'm loving that band. I just wish the Hippo had one eye half open :hilarious: that's how she always looks to me.

Rista1313

I think it was still like... $10 but yeah if they only had the solid colored ones I would have just bought the decals like I did for our first trip. Much better deal than a $25 band. But these ones look a lot better!

Yeah I would have paid $10. I ended up with Thumper last trip, and I put decals on our first trip before they started offering the cool magic bands for cheaper. I'm selling a magicband on ebay right now... they accidentally sent us an extra Sorcerer Mickey and they are going for $33 bucks on average. We never opened the packaging, so I'm selling it for Vegas funds!

Zipadeelady

I honestly couldn't even tell you where the hippo is in the ride. For as many times we've been on it, I'm sure we'd have to go on it at least a hundred more times before I was able to catch a majority of the detail. There is just so much going on. It's like a constant overload.

Find the Hippo. Take a photo as proof. You will then see the lazy eye.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Okay, so last week A started begging me about spending her birthday at Disney. So, like any responsible parent, I told her the truth!

Just kidding!! I told her I didn't have enough money to do another Disney trip, and i cannot magically get more, so she decided to try to source some magic. She went to work making a letter to send to Cinderella. Originally it was going to say "Cinderella, pretty pretty please send your fairy godmother to Ohio so she can make my wish come true and give me money to go to Disney!! Love, A" But she got distracted and bored so she cut it a bit short 😂😂
View attachment 450050

I'm sure the fairy godmother knows what she meant. She also said "I hope the fairy godmother listens to letters because Cinderella didn't write her a letter to get her wishes" 😂😂 can't get anything past this kid 😂😂

She's been checking the mail every day. So I think her surprise writes itself 😂😂 I whipped up a letter from the fairy godmother and haphazardly glued glitter to it. I definitely could have done better, here, but oh well
View attachment 450051
I am going to wake her up with a box I "found on the porch" from the fairy godmother. Inside the box will be this birthday outfit
View attachment 450052
View attachment 450053

And probably also her magic band. I managed to score her the Ariel one, which i hope she'll love. N obviously gets the Vader one, although after the party I'm sure she'll love that one too 😂😂
View attachment 450054

Mine is It's a Small World. I gotta say.... This is the most annoying ride and I hate that we go on it so many times every trip. But..... It's growing on me and it's easily the ride that makes me the most nostalgic about our trips. I'm at that place now where the dolls are cute, I have a favorite room, and a trip to Disney would feel incomplete without a ride on the baby doll ride. Yeah... I hate myself a little, but it is what it is 😂😂 I wanted the snacks magic band, but this one was too cute to pass up 😂😂
Cool magic bands.

And the shoes look clean 🤣🤣🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom