Don't Forget: Everest Website Launches Monday

Mannoroth

Captain Hank said:
Well, the Mission: Space website was really nice.

The interactive game was neat ... as is the one for DLR's Buzz, but other than that there isn't anything special. Disneyworld.com is terrible for navigation, as well.

I'm not saying that there might not be some neat stuff, like pictures and story. But anything more than that really shouldn't be expected.

Brent

I'll be up till it opens too. I may be scared to death of EE but how can I not want to ride it after all the great stuff i've heard. This is going to be amazing & I can't wait to get on it.

t3techcom18

Yeah, I'm getting mad cause it isn't on...I woke up at 7:30 for this, and it still ain't up yet....I REALLY hope this isn't one of those sites that open midnight the ACTUAL day it says...ugh, I hate when websites do that...but I'll keep checking each hour, see if anything's different.

t3techcom18

brkgnews said:
Maybe they forgot that today was a holiday and no one would be there to launch it? :lookaroun

LOL, I hope not, that would be awfully embarrasing. But here, I think here in FL MLK is optional. Like, you know, the banks, post office, goverment jobs, they have the day off. Otherwise, I know of some schools that might be in session as well today. I was in school actually on Veteran's Day, when usually that's a day off, I heard, up north. So, for non-government and national stuff, I really doubt that they have the day off, most probably only the higher ups have the day off and all, my guess.

MeLuVmickey21

uh yep...as of 10:32am....no site open..that really bites..im so excited for the ride...i heard from a friend that its opening early...is that true? or is it still the summer??:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom