Donald Duck's voice and the hidden Easter Egg in the Haunted Mansion

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Some people think I am crazy, but I heard it again. I have for years and for whatever reason no one seems to hear it but me on here. On my recent ride on Haunted Mansion we were going past the casket scene where the skeleton is trying to open the box. You hear a slight sound of squeaky hinges but there is no doubt in my mind you can also slightly hear Donald's voice crying to be let out. It is his voice I will swear up and down that it isn't a squeaky hinge.

Okay, someone has got to listen for this on their next trip. It is as you are going by the casket. It is still in view when you hear what is Donald's voice crying for help which I assume means he is the one in the box. It is something Disney would do, so it is consistent. Someone has got to help me out here, did anyone else hear this?

Cmdr_Crimson

Some people think I am crazy, but I heard it again. I have for years and for whatever reason no one seems to hear it but me on here. On my recent ride on Haunted Mansion we were going past the casket scene where the skeleton is trying to open the box. You hear a slight sound of squeaky hinges but there is no doubt in my mind you can also slightly hear Donald's voice crying to be let out. It is his voice I will swear up and down that it isn't a squeaky hinge.

Okay, someone has got to listen for this on their next trip. It is as you are going by the casket. It is still in view when you hear what is Donald's voice crying for help which I assume means he is the one in the box. It is something Disney would do, so it is consistent. Someone has got to help me out here, did anyone else hear this?

It is not the audio of Clarence Nash it is Imagineer "X" Atencio who is yelling Lemme outta here...You can here a better clip of it here on Doombuggies.com..Scroll to the bottom of the page to hear it...
http://www.doombuggies.com/secrets_conservatory.php

The Empress Lilly

I do hear the voice and creaky sounds, but never was reminded of Donald by it. Once you hear something in a sound, you can never unhear it. ;)

The Mansion was build before the lunacy of Disney characters everywhere, I don't suspect Donald in there. (And get rid of those awful hidden Mickeys too!)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There's no Donald Duck in the Haunted Mansion.

upload_2017-12-13_0-30-27.png

celluloid

^
Pixieduster Pareidolia - Phenomenon in which a brain under the influence of Disney media responds to an unintended stimuli -- usually an image (Duck Chair) or a sound (Donald's Voice) by perceiving a familiar pattern where none actually exists. Relates to: "False Hidden Mickeys"
LudwigVonDrake.png
I am going to be "that guy" who explains the joke because it is pure genius to post that with the image of Ludwig Von Drake there as I read it in his voice. Well done.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
^
Pixieduster Pareidolia - Phenomenon in which a brain under the influence of Disney media responds to an unintended stimuli -- usually an image (Duck Chair) or a sound (Donald's Voice) by perceiving a familiar pattern where none actually exists. Relates to: "False Hidden Mickeys"
LudwigVonDrake.png

I said there was no Donald Duck in the Haunted Mansion. Did you see one?

Jedi Stitch

I just listened to a 4k Video, and I think I can hear it too.

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
I just listened to a 4k Video, and I think I can hear it too.

Which video is that?

There's no Donald Duck in the Haunted Mansion.

View attachment 250120

What part of the ride is that? The long hallway? If so, can't believe I missed that, and yeah that looks a heck of a lot like Donald.

It is not the audio of Clarence Nash it is Imagineer "X" Atencio who is yelling Lemme outta here...You can here a better clip of it here on Doombuggies.com..Scroll to the bottom of the page to hear it...
http://www.doombuggies.com/secrets_conservatory.php

It sounds a lot different on the ride. The squeaky hinges make it sound more like Donald.

POLY LOVER

Only one explanation, ghosts!

Jedi Stitch

Which video is that?

What part of the ride is that? The long hallway? If so, can't believe I missed that, and yeah that looks a heck of a lot like Donald.

It sounds a lot different on the ride. The squeaky hinges make it sound more like Donald.
Sorry I don't remember which one. I just looked up haunted mansion ride and chose the 4k that came up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom