Donald and Daisy to begin new meet and greet at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Matt_Black

I love Donald and Daisy but you can see them in Tusker House why not a meet and Greet with different characters like OLAF :)

They should put in Goliath from Gargoyles, because he would fit in with the oft-ignored "mythological creatures" element. And then I'd meet him and we'd pose with the Gargoyles comics I brought because OF COURSE I'd bring them and I'll stop talking now.

steamboatjosh

They need to add Bambi to the costumed characters at AK. I would love to get my picture with Bambi. If not a costumed character, then at least have a statue of him or something.

KLinder7

How about the gang from Bugs Life or Mushu from Mulan. Wish more rare characters would come out. How about Scrooge and make some back story that he's on some kind of jungle adventure.

MMDDGPCDC

KennythePirate posted Photos on his Twitter, But oh what a Disappointment! No Effort from Disney! They are wearing their regular outfits! Why did they not use the Safari Outfits they already have!

MMDDGPCDC

Here are the Photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 77

MMDDGPCDC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

MMDDGPCDC

From JoelMcDuck on Character Central:
I've heard rumours Huey, Dewey and Louie are going to replace Donald at his old m&g location in AK now that Donald and Daisy both meet together at a different spot....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom