Dolphin and My Disney Experience

awoogala

Original Poster
So, we have a reservation at the Dolphin. I thought, since Disney has the option of linking Dolphin on the My Disney Experience, that this would be easy. Dolphin gave me a reservation # and a confirmation #. Neither works.
Called Disney IT for fp. They said you can't do that. So I asked (politely) why the option was there. Then they said,(rudely) "well, maybe you can, but the Dolphin gave you the wrong type of number".
Ok, called Dolphin. They were also rude " that's the only numbers we have"
So, I am assuming a Dolphin reservation that is not booked as a package through the Disney website/phone is not able to be linked on My Disney Experience. No one seemed to have a clue what I was asking, though.I booked through the Dolphin.
I don't NEED a band or fp+, but I wanted to see it on My Disney experience, and wanted to know if it was an option.

Tom

Beta Return
So, we have a reservation at the Dolphin. I thought, since Disney has the option of linking Dolphin on the My Disney Experience, that this would be easy. Dolphin gave me a reservation # and a confirmation #. Neither works.
Called Disney IT for fp. They said you can't do that. So I asked (politely) why the option was there. Then they said,(rudely) "well, maybe you can, but the Dolphin gave you the wrong type of number".
Ok, called Dolphin. They were also rude " that's the only numbers we have"
So, I am assuming a Dolphin reservation that is not booked as a package through the Disney website/phone is not able to be linked on My Disney Experience. No one seemed to have a clue what I was asking, though.I booked through the Dolphin.
I don't NEED a band or fp+, but I wanted to see it on My Disney experience, and wanted to know if it was an option.

I don't believe the Swan and Dolphin qualify for My Magic +

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom