Doll House Help!

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
Hello Everyone:
My wife suddenly decided my daughter would love a doll house kit. Since we are leaving for WDW on Dec 28th, I am wondering if they don't sell Doll house kits somewhere in WDW. In which case, my daughter could get the kit there as a belated xmas present. Does anyone know if there is a store, perhaps in the Magic Kingdom or DTD that sells doll houses and doll house kits?

thanks

DisneyPhD

Not that I know of, but there is a whole new market for the Disney guys who already have all my money on princess stuff!!!! You can get her a MK castle for $60. It is really cute and comes with dolls, but is not a doll house or building kit. We got it last year for DD (who was almost 3 at the time.) She loves it.

Good luck and have a great vacation.

BeachClubVillas

DisneyPhD said:
Not that I know of, but there is a whole new market for the Disney guys who already have all my money on princess stuff!!!! You can get her a MK castle for $60. It is really cute and comes with dolls, but is not a doll house or building kit. We got it last year for DD (who was almost 3 at the time.) She loves it.

Good luck and have a great vacation.

That castle sounds like a really cute toy!

A doll house would be a great idea to start selling. They could really go crazy with it: customize your own princess house, etc.

jesserin

YES! They do have dollhouses!

You can get them at the Coronado Springs Hotel gift shop - (that's where we saw them) but I'm sure you can get them at world of disney too! They run between $50-100 depending on how big you want - you can get the dolls, table top, (full size for kids!) chairs and table, out door accessories, not to mention the house (actually it's a castle!) Really Really cute!

If you don't want to lug it around you can find them online at Disneydirect.com!

Have fun, hope y'all have a blast on your trip!

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I will check out CS gift shop and WofD. We can't wait to go...we're countin the days and reliving the past trips right now in anticipation of this year's vacation.

Disneydreaming

They sell the princess doll house at The Disney Store. I just saw one last week.
It is for the barbie type princess dolls. I think it retailed for $99??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom